Hey guys. I have a variety of things for sale so here goes. I am located in Australia, but will ship worldwide. Make me an offer on any of the items I have here if you are interested. I will also provide pics on request.

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112: This model is from about 2004 and is brand new condition, aside form one white scratch on the tolex on the side, which could be easily buffed out and I have marked the positions of two knobs on the surface of the control panel with liquid paper, which may also easily be removed. It's a great solid state amp, versatile and unlike most solid states, plays well loud. I just have no place within my rig for it anymore but it has served me very well. By the way, the factory footswitch is included in the sale.

Pedals:
Line 6 FM4: I am offering a Line 6 FM4 pedal that, despite having had two owners (me and another previous), is in brand new condition. I bought this a month or two ago and found limited practical use for it in my effects board for my songwriting. It is capable of many crazy, wonderful and unique sounds and I highly recommend this as a good condition to a player's arsenal

Luthier Equipment:
I have various tools purcahsed from Stew-Mac and various other luthier suppliers that I now have no use for having completed my Woodwork Major Project of a guitar for my final exams. If you are interested, please contact me for a list of these tools and I will provide, along with a price.

I also have a set of Schaller M6 machine heads in gold with ebony tuning buttons that have only been removed from the box once and are otherwise in original condition. I found these too big for my own personal guitar design. They are really nice machine heads and work perfectly.

If you are interested in any of these items, or want pictures or to make any offers, please contact me on my UG profile or at spas_of_the_month@hotmail.com. Thank you
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM