Today i was on the bus with my mate and he took some girls phone for a bit, then when he gave it back, he could look through her phone via bluetooth, make calls from her phone to others, send messages, etc etc.

And being the prick he is, he wouldn't tell me where to get it.

Anyone know?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
Today i was on the bus with my mate and he took some girls phone for a bit, then when he gave it back, he could look through her phone via bluetooth, make calls from her phone to others, send messages, etc etc.

And being the prick he is, he wouldn't tell me where to get it.

Anyone know?

That isn't legal dumbass.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
actually is. cos its via bluetooth, you have to accept it first before you actually start the program thing. So the other person has to agree to it...thus making it legal.
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by CaptainRon
You sure are smart aren't you.

She still didn't accept the program.

Exactly, if SHE had accepted it'd be legal, but she'd also need to know what it is, in this case it's illegal due to invasion of privacy.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
well as everyone said its illegal
and you seem to have a link
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
You're a sick ****. Grow a pair.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
ok can we all calm down, it's ILLEGAL unless SHE accepted it.

all you have to do is 'pair' the devices, that's it...

i do it with my laptop when i'm in the library in college. it's amazing the kinda stuff you find!
dude, no. not cool. if you want to use a program like this, obviously i can't stop you, but don't talk about it on UG.
from daylight...
...into darkness