I'd Like to know the worst damage any of your guitar or your friends guitars have taken
My Acoustic got thrown across the room, strings broke, no damage to the neck thank god
wow, i hate when ppl try to outstage me when i play guitar and they break my strings
Well, my acoustic has been on countless drunk nights out, so it's got the usual scratches/dents/gouges etc., but there's also a sticky goo in the soundhole, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Oh, and the headstock fell into a fire for about 3 seconds once, and it used to smell of whiskey.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I think it's spaghetti, but I can't be sure. And my electrics have never been on fire I'd never let my Gretsch anywhere near anything other than room temperature ಠ _ಠ

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by andrew.tran
it got touched by someone that did not play guitar. it frustrates me!

That pisses me off too, especially if they don't ask you beforehand and just pick up your guitar assuming you'll let them play it. A guy I know once touched my gibson LP with the underside of his dirty boot just for kicks, later I unwound his bass strings as revenge. Another time I let somebody play my guitar and he spat on it, it was so fucking weird, he just stood there with it round his neck and dribbled on it deliberately while I'm standing there going 'what the hell?'.

Anyway, I once tried a guitar flip without strap locks, you can imagine what happened. I've now got a massive crack down the middle of my first electric.
Yeah, my bassist is realy too hard on my strings, and he started sucking my new distortion pedal... that annoyed me
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
once my cousin pushed me and i fell on his acoustic and it put a crack in the body but it was ok
I hate my sig
My friend dopped his down a full set of cement (Uncovered cement) stairs. :P
Only one large crack though. Luckily it was a terrible guitar...
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I put medium gauge strings on my acoustic, it nearly ripped the face off it. Formed a giant bubble overnight, it ripped off part of the bridge.
But same as a couple people, it pisses me off when drunken idiots pick up my guitar thinking it makes them a rock star when they've never played a note before.
lol there what i call "rock band" guitarists.
they think there the shit, till they learn they cant play
Bit of a chip on the headstock.
It tends to get hit on thingslike chairs, my desk and the wall. cos I sometimes bring my guitar downstairs and play guitar at the computer, of course im right next to the wall and dining room table ><
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Well, my acoustic has been on countless drunk nights out, so it's got the usual scratches/dents/gouges etc., but there's also a sticky goo in the soundhole, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Oh, and the headstock fell into a fire for about 3 seconds once, and it used to smell of whiskey.

Sir, that is excellent. My name is racertj5 and I support this message.
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
Worst thing? My first acoustic was a light sunburst and I played it so much that there was a big chip from my pick right near the end of the soundhole. It's not like "chipped off in a chunk" chipped. It's just that I scratched the wood continuously until only about 3/4 of the thickness of the top remains in that spot. Did it in a year. I'm quite proud of myself for doing that
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
my brother smashed his 20 dollar miniature guitar into my Mint Peavey T-60, i snapped the neck off of that miniature guitar.
And then my acoustic has been dropped and dinged up a few times
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Don't bump threads or double post, please and thank you.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
at my friends 18th birthday party, he thought it would be hilarious to cover my entire guitar in raspberry jam....Yep, didn't really do anything just took ages to clean.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.