In the moments between September 25 & 26 1983, Earth was almost destroyed...

Page 1 of 2
I'm sure I'm not the only person who reports any Union Jake thread without reading it.
I had heard of this guy, I don't remember when. Perhaps from stumbleupon...

He inadvertently prevented an all-out nuclear war...heh. Why didn't he launch them though? It's weird, but thankfully, he didn't.
Who knows, they don't teach a lot of cool stuff in schools. I for one feel that an entire class should be dedicated to the gummy bear/gummy worm war of 63-94.

Quote by Mazzakazza
I had heard of this guy, I don't remember when. Perhaps from stumbleupon...

He inadvertently prevented an all-out nuclear war...heh. Why didn't he launch them though? It's weird, but thankfully, he didn't.

Cause he didn't have the stones.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No one cares, it's in the past. Go circle jerk with your friends.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by Cody_Grey102
No one cares, it's in the past. Go circle jerk with your friends.

His circle jerk was in the past, too. Now shut up and let the man make a decent thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Infact just reading through it now it seems not alot of people knew since recently.So maybe that's why they don't teach it.
Quote by smb
I'm sure I'm not the only person who reports any Union Jake thread without reading it.

It was actually a pretty good read.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Union Jake
Infact just reading through it now it seems not alot of people knew since recently.So maybe that's why they don't teach it.

Well, the problem is that no one is interested in people who keep peace. We want to know about blood thirsty monsters, like George Washington, John Wilkes Booth, and Ghandi.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by smb

Clearly that is to annoy people, as you can see i now make good threads. Not ones to do with aliens anymore.I didn't actually folloow through did I?

And yeah good point JOJ
Quote by smb

He was obviously covering up because that thread was real and he wants to pretend like it didn't happen, otherwise he wouldn't post a blog about it. A real troll wouldn't exactly say he's a troll, because he wouldn't want to give himself away. This thread has nothing that could piss anyone off, so calm down and quit spamming it up.

Granted, I'm spamming it up, too. So spam away.
Quote by vintage x metal

Is this the almost nuclear war that happened at the end of the Cold War? Because we did get that in school
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by Union Jake
Clearly that is to annoy people, as you can see i now make good threads. Not ones to do with aliens anymore.I didn't actually folloow through did I?

And yeah good point JOJ

Because you made them, I'm more inclined to not contribute to your threads. And I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels that way.
Quote by JackalUK
I don't have time to read an entire website, what did he do?

"On that fateful day of high tension between the United States and the
Soviet Union, the early warning system reported the U.S. had launched
a missile attack on Russia. Instead of alerting command headquarters,
which may have set in motion a retaliatory nuclear exchange, Colonel
Petrov retained his composure for an agonizing time as alarms blared
with more warnings of an attack, trusting his judgment that the
warning was a false alarm.

Colonel Petrov was correct and his decision may have saved humanity
from a nuclear catastrophe. Dr. Bruce Blair, President of the Center
for Defense Information, and a former U.S. Minuteman Missile Launch
Officer, believes this incident is the closest we have come to
accidental nuclear war."
Quote by Tom_hatton
Because you made them, I'm more inclined to not contribute to your threads. And I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels that way.

You are contributing by spamming, and flaming. Both of which are more severe rules being broken than what he's doing by creating a decent thread.

So.. How did the false alarm happen again?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Deliriumbassist
ESPECIALLY Ghandi.
He really hated kittens, so I heard.
wait he circle jerked?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by druz15_UG
wait he circle jerked?
Are we still talking about Ghandi?
Quote by smb

When I was in India, I was in a taxi. Every time we passed a Skih temple the driver would say a quick prayer or mantra or something. When we passed a statue of Ghandi, he spat out the window towards it, said something in his language, and said to us "bad man. Very bad man."

Obviously the thing he said in his own language was "dirty kittie killer"
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Who knows, they don't teach a lot of cool stuff in schools. I for one feel that an entire class should be dedicated to the gummy bear/gummy worm war of 63-94..

lol who won?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Quote by smb

Just kittens? Was he fine when they were cats?

Quote by Corruption
lol who won?

I think it was like the Korean War; it was a tie but the Americans still think they won.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You are contributing by spamming, and flaming. Both of which are more severe rules being broken than what he's doing by creating a decent thread.

So.. How did the false alarm happen again?

After reading through it says it was a "faulty system"
Quote by Corruption
lol who won?

It was a war. No one really won. Except us humans, who could then sit around and feed on the remains like the scavangers we are.
Quote by Union Jake
After reading through it says it was a "faulty system"

You know what would be awesome? If he actually just made the whole thing up. To get women.
Quote by vintage x metal

On that fateful day of high tension between the United States and the
Soviet Union, the early warning system reported the U.S. had launched
a missile attack on Russia. Instead of alerting command headquarters,
which may have set in motion a retaliatory nuclear exchange, Colonel
Petrov retained his composure for an agonizing time as alarms blared
with more warnings of an attack, trusting his judgment that the
warning was a false alarm.

???
Quote by aaciseric
Just kittens? Was he fine when they were cats?

I think it was like the Korean War; it was a tie but the Americans still think they won.

Actually, we don't think we won that war. Instead, we just insist that it wasn't a war, and instead was just a policing.
Quote by vintage x metal

"Earth was almost destroyed" is a bit of an exaggeration. We'd all be dead, but that isn't the same thing. Planet was here long before we were. Will be after we all blow each other up.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by smb
Are we still talking about Ghandi?

do you want us to be?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, we don't think we won that war. Instead, we just insist that it wasn't a war, and instead was just a policing.

Oh that's a good idea actually "We didn't lose the war ... it didn't happen" sort of like a sore loser saying "I don't care, I didn't wanna win anyway, it was a stupid war" lol
I remember seeing a ytmnd about this guy a few years back.

Edit: Here.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Last edited by Fishylazer at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by aaciseric
Oh that's a good idea actually "We didn't lose the war ... it didn't happen" sort of like a sore loser saying "I don't care, I didn't wanna win anyway, it was a stupid war" lol

If I remember correctly, we couldn't declare it a war because Congress wouldn't approve it. I might be wrong, I haven't read any books about it since eighth grade.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I remember correctly, we couldn't declare it a war because Congress wouldn't approve it. I might be wrong, I haven't read any books about it since eighth grade.

Wow, you are determined to bring me down in this thread lol. I think you're right actually because it was the UN that invaded but dominated by America.
Page 1 of 2