hey thanks for the crit to answer your question theres no compression, i did it all with an electric through an acoustic amp.... still tuning it up... now on to your song........

i'm surprised no ones commented yet, i like it, the vocals are kind of like ... tom petty mixed with layne staley. It seems you hold back way too much, i'd geuss you're not very confident the way it sounds like you go for those big notes then hold back at the last second. the recording sounds really nice though.. did you record them together? if so try to record the guitar first then record your vocals with it blasting in your headphones so you can put everything you've got into it..... and then i hear the clapping and realize it's live, so damn good job. definitely let me know when you do a studio version.
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
That was seriously an AMAZING song
I might be a little biased cuz im a huge fan of that kind of music.

But, yeah it would be definitely something i would listen to if you had released it on an album. How did you record this?
sup, my name is abe
Quote by abluesman100
That was seriously an AMAZING song
I might be a little biased cuz im a huge fan of that kind of music.

But, yeah it would be definitely something i would listen to if you had released it on an album. How did you record this?

It's a jam night. The host/soundman sometimes records direct from the PA into ProTools on his MacBook. That's as far as I know.
    Really nice song
    You definately have a great voice for it too, especially on the "so hard to take this" parts
    It's always nice to hear a good old-fashioned acoustic solo song
    Keep it up!
    Yeah the so hard to tak this parts sounds good. I would work some more on the guitar parts. Welldone overall C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=987142
    Quote by sugapablo
    Curious...guitar parts BAD (misplayed, out of time, etc.) or just perhaps boring?

And your C4C link is THIS thread!

No no not missplayed or anything like this, its tight and correct, just that I would like some more rythmics to it to make it more interesting but thats maybe because im a guitarfriiik xD Where is the C4C? :P
    Quote by Satriani_is_God
    No no not missplayed or anything like this, its tight and correct, just that I would like some more rythmics to it to make it more interesting but thats maybe because im a guitarfriiik xD Where is the C4C? :P

You're probably right on the rythmics. When I write, I basically write the basics for most songs and would like someday to find other musicians to "sure up the sound" like it is in my head.

I figured you'd want me to crit one of yours. If you give me a link I'll be happy to.
      Quote by sugapablo
      You're probably right on the rythmics. When I write, I basically write the basics for most songs and would like someday to find other musicians to "sure up the sound" like it is in my head.

I figured you'd want me to crit one of yours. If you give me a link I'll be happy to.

Okay then its really nice Oops wrong link heres the right one https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=981578 thanks in advance
      Overall, fantastic song..
      CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
      and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
      Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots