I stopped getting Email notifications for when my tabs get accepted or get comments. Is that normal or did something happen?
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Haven't received any emails in a while... But probably cause nothing has been commented or so... Check your profile definitions as it may have an option to choose if you want to receive email notifications from comments or tab ratings...

edit: check if the email notifications are checked in on the account settings part of the profile.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Last edited by satyphan at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by satyphan
Haven't received any emails in a while... But probably cause nothing has been commented or so... Check your profile definitions as it may have an option to choose if you want to receive email notifications from comments or tab ratings...

no i had a comment that i missed and a tab got accepted but i was never notified...i looked around but didnt find anything that talked about email notifications
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
I'm pretty sure there's a "Contribution accepted or rejected" section on the account settings on the profiles... And mine is not checked in by default so you may as well not have it...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.