Hi,

Just curious, I have a San Dimas '86 Randy Rhoads USA in pretty good shape..ball park, how much do you think this is worth???
I think this was the last year the Rhoads was made in San Dimas

Thanks
Good god, dont sell it. These are one of the best Jacksons ever made. San Dimas Jacksons are famous. Dont you dare sell that baby under 2000$. I've seen some rare occations with mint condition SD Jackson USA's where the bidding got over 3000$ on ebay.
But believe me, they dont make anymore instruments like that. No brand does. Keep this baby, it will only get worth more and more.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Good god, dont sell it. These are one of the best Jacksons ever made. San Dimas Jacksons are famous. Dont you dare sell that baby under 2000$. I've seen some rare occations with mint condition SD Jackson USA's where the bidding got over 3000$ on ebay.
But believe me, they dont make anymore instruments like that. No brand does. Keep this baby, it will only get worth more and more.

Thanks LP, That's kind of what I thought....and don't worry, I don't plan on selling it...I will probably pass it down to one of my sons when they get old enought to appreciate it! : )
can we have pics :O?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
can we have pics :O?

sure, I'll take some pic later on this week and show you guys
Pics and specs... a student with a rosewood board, no binding, and dots will get less by default than the other "base" that had the binding, ebony boards, and sharkfins. Graphics often raise value. Kahlers tend to hurt value. Also, post the serial so you can confirm it is an '86. It will be at the end of the fretboard.
Quote by CJRocker
Pics and specs... a student with a rosewood board, no binding, and dots will get less by default than the other "base" that had the binding, ebony boards, and sharkfins. Graphics often raise value. Kahlers tend to hurt value. Also, post the serial so you can confirm it is an '86. It will be at the end of the fretboard.

yeah, this is a string thru the body Custom...with the binding and the sharkfin inlay and ebony fret board!!! I will send pics soon! No Graphics, like Randy's black one with brass hardware