I'm about to purchase a neck pickup for my guitar, and the selection on the website says "Regular or F-spaced". I don't want to screw up the order, so what does is mean?!?!?
f spaced is for guitars with tremolos
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I believe F-spaced pickups are only for the bridge position of tremolo bridge guitars.Most Humbucker bridge pick ups are F-spaced though.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
As far as i know F spaced means that its only for a fender guitar. Then again i play bass, so i honestly havent a clue. Apparently Fender and Gibson have different spacings?

Anyways, this is the forum for introductions and the like. You would get a better response here