Well, this past month I've pretty much changed all of my guitars except my Ibanez.

Earlier this month I traded my Strat for an SG Standard, sold my Faded SG and bought an Edwards E-LP-92SD.

Last Friday, the kid I traded my Strat to showed up at my door as it seems the "American" Strat I had really had a MIM or MIJ body, finding this out after he took it in for service. So I traded him the SG back.

After that I emailed the guy I traded my EC-1000 to for the Strat and he was happy to trade back as he had no idea it wasn't an American Strat and was just going off of what the guy who sold it to him said (which I believe 100%, he's a good guy).

Last Saturday, I bought an Aria Nexter for $25, amazing guitar for the price, worth every penny and more.

It's a little dirty, but nothing that can't be cleaned up. The guitar holds perfect tune, even when the tremolo is used (dive-bombing) and has one of the smoothest and nicest feeling necks I've ever used, nice satin finish.

Then, on Friday (the day after I got the EC-1000 back), I traded it for a Jackson RR5.

(Invalid img)

I have NEVER liked Vs before, but this thing is awesome. My only complaint is the neck pickup is a little weak, I might stick something else in there later. The RR5 slays at metal though, I've never been much of a fan of Alder body guitars, but damn, this thing is great

I guess the Japanese are doing something right... I used to have all American made guitars... now I have all Japanese made guitars, they just sound, play and feel better than anything else I've owned.

I don't see myself changing guitars anytime soon now, I love all of them, they all bring something different to the table and all sound awesome.

Now I just need a 2 Channel Recto...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
love the V. Hearing that you traded your EC made me sad tho...
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by chrisa123
love the V. Hearing that you traded your EC made me sad tho...

Why?

Was a great deal imo. I have an Edwards LP that I just bought and don't need another one. Plus, I'm not too much of a fan of EMGs anymore so it was a win-win situation for me

The EC-1000 was a beautiful guitar though, I forgot how awesome that quilt looked.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Didn't say it was a bad deal, it was an awsome one. I just love ECs...specially my ESP. Even thinking bout savin and gettin a custom made.

But damn....I could stare at the V all day too.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by chrisa123
Didn't say it was a bad deal, it was an awsome one. I just love ECs...specially my ESP. Even thinking bout savin and gettin a custom made.

But damn....I could stare at the V all day too.

Haha, yeah I liked the EC-1000, just like the Edwards better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
25 dollars lol, thats a good deal
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
excellent! any pics of the edwards? EDIT: that aria is pretty nice, is it a japanese one?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
excellent! any pics of the edwards? EDIT: that aria is pretty nice, is it a japanese one?

Edwards pictures are in the profile

I'm pretty sure it's a Japanese model, I really can't find much info on it, but it plays and sounds pretty sweet.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
ah, very nice!

hard to go wrong for $25 on the aria, even if it's not MIJ. if it is, best deal ever...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah, very nice!

hard to go wrong for $25 on the aria, even if it's not MIJ. if it is, best deal ever...

Well I found some reviews of the "Nextar" which say it's MIJ, so I assume it's the same thing
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
sweet! how'd you get it so cheap?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sweet! how'd you get it so cheap?

Well, the guy was really selling it for $75.

I traded him a 30gb Hard drive, a 128mg AGP graphic card and $25 for it. I had no use for the computer stuff and it'd just been sitting around for about 3 years, I actually got them free, so technically, it was $25
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
oh, ok. that's still pretty cheap, though, that's about £40-£50 i think? (i'm struggling to keep up with the exchange rate these days what with the credit crunch messing things around on an almost daily basis.) I mean, here that wouldn't buy you the cheapest starter guitar...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?