Page 1 of 2
so basically, as stated, i want to get fired from my job. i work at a local hardware store that also sells appliances(refrigerators, washers, dryers, and the like) and i am part of the delivery dept. i figure since im leaving soon anyway, i might as well get fired. the only thing is, it has to be EPIC. any ideas?
shit on your supervisors chest.....then he wont be a credible reference because when he tells your next employer the story he will sound insane
Why not part on mutual terms and have the chance of getting a good reference for future jobs than fucking over a company no doubt already hit by the problems of the world's economic crisis.

Retard.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Pull up outside your boss' house, with the rear of the van/lorry etc right up to the front door, when he answers the door push a fridge out of the back and on top of him/her. Problem solved!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by zwound
getting fired can leave a stain. Just quit.

this
Shit in a freezer then deliver it to someones house.

Or steal a load of shit.

Just quit anyway, being fired is not going to be good when you look for another one.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Or you can just hand in your notice and not be an asshole? It won't be epic, it'll simply end up in you getting a far from good reference.

He's got a green name for a reason, listen to him. Don't be an idiot and get yourself fired, it could come back and get you a terrible referrence later in life.
Use one of the display toilets in the middle of the store.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
Wanna be epicly fired?
Do ya live in the States or in Britain?

Tell them you are a Communist
then wait to see what happens
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer

Purpously getting fired is really dumb, just quit.
Sig space available, give me some praise
It's a bad idea and will make it harder for you to get jobs. However if you really want to do it, then whilst talking to your manager, whip out your wang and take a leak on him. That should do it.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Hide yourself in one of the fridges completely naked, then when someone comes to collect it for delivery jump out and scream 'I AM FRIDGAKHOR AND THIS IS THE FRIDGAPOCALYPSE!' then piss in their mouth. That should do it.

Oh, wait, this is the Pit. Ok, rape them as well.

Or you could just quit like a grown-up...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
You're an idiot. You realize that almost all employers require you to list previous work experience and give references, right? Unless you want a job in some of the seedier areas of the film industry, you're not going to find an employer that wants some teenage prick who shat on his boss's property at his last job.
take a s*it in the sink? F*ck the bosses daughter/son/him. Rape all of the employees. Hotbox the crap out of the warehouse.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Start talking about how things could be better off if everyone was dead.

Oh, and do Islamic chanting in all your free time at work. And subtly hint to a few people that you may have explosives.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by madbasslover
You're an idiot. You realize that almost all employers require you to list previous work experience and give references, right? Unless you want a job in some of the seedier areas of the film industry, you're not going to find an employer that wants some teenage prick who shat on his boss's property at his last job.

thats why you shit on his chest
Quote by neopowell
Hide yourself in one of the fridges completely naked, then when someone comes to collect it for delivery jump out and scream 'I AM FRIDGAKHOR AND THIS IS THE FRIDGAPOCALYPSE!' then piss in their mouth. That should do it.

Oh, wait, this is the Pit. Ok, rape them as well.

Or you could just quit like a grown-up...

Quote by neopowell
Hide yourself in one of the fridges completely naked, then when someone comes to collect it for delivery jump out and scream 'I AM FRIDGAKHOR AND THIS IS THE FRIDGAPOCALYPSE!' then piss in their mouth.

Erm, I dont want to be a spoil sport, but im pretty sure once your in a fridge form the inside your locked in...but then again it probably wouldnt be switched on.
Quote by Hakanku
Erm, I dont want to be a spoil sport, but im pretty sure once your in a fridge form the inside your locked in...but then again it probably wouldnt be switched on.

No fridge can compete with the awesome powers of Fridgakhor.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Or you can just hand in your notice and not be an asshole? It won't be epic (HINT: nothing you can do will reach anything near epic. Ever), it'll simply end up in you getting a far from good reference.

Don't tell him that. This guy is obviously an idiot.

TS, take the strangest, most illegal suggestion from this thread, and do it. If you're stupid enough to want to get fired, then you deserve a bad reference.
Throw the refrigerators down the stairs...

Or better still, throw you're boss down the stairs!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
dude, walk into ure supervisors office, sit down on his chair, put ure feet up on his desk and crack open a beer....
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

Why don't you grow a pair and decide to not be a d*ck and get a good reference?
Or you could just listen to all of the other idiots in the thread who are stupid enough to give you immature ideas.
Equips

Maverick F3, Squier Telecaster Custom II
Marshall AVT 180
and last but not least
My Talent

Quote by axeslinger01
Anyhow i slowly i raise my head above the top of the couch and say "Gig-ti-gig-ity-gig-ity!" with a big grin on my face like quagmire
im guessing this is fake just to make an "interesting" thread
nobody who works can be so stupid to lose a good reference just to be cool
My mate who worked in a bakery almost got fired for making a giant cake and lobbing it at a customer's head. Not sure this would work in your job but would certainly be surprising.

But yeah, if you're looking for a new job and need a reference, just quit.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
My mate who worked in a bakery almost got fired for making a giant cake and lobbing it at a customer's head. Not sure this would work in your job but would certainly be surprising.

how big was the cake?
Equips

Maverick F3, Squier Telecaster Custom II
Marshall AVT 180
and last but not least
My Talent

Quote by axeslinger01
Anyhow i slowly i raise my head above the top of the couch and say "Gig-ti-gig-ity-gig-ity!" with a big grin on my face like quagmire
Quote by cocaroche
so basically, as stated, i want to get fired from my job. i work at a local hardware store that also sells appliances(refrigerators, washers, dryers, and the like) and i am part of the delivery dept. i figure since im leaving soon anyway, i might as well get fired. the only thing is, it has to be EPIC. any ideas?

Just quit in good terms with your employer? Getting fired = if you put that job on your resumé and your next potential employer calls your previous employer, you're basically screwed.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Page 1 of 2