So my idiot friend who has ADD ( or at least I think ), almost got us in a car accident, scary as shit..

We were driving down to our friend's house when we pass a mcdonalds, here's how it goes:

Me: Yeah he said his dad fixed the headstock so I could probably use it for the show
friend: oh sweet yeah, but what about the pick-upsOMG MCDONALDS NOM NOM NOM
*swift turn, car sounding out massive break screech on the side of us*
Me: HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
friend: well...i was hungry..

So pit I ask you, does he have ADD or is he just an idiot?
And add any similar experiences

And yes we got the food.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

What an idiot
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
That was no accident.

It was part of a series of Mcdonalds related car swerves. They've been happening all over *looks at location* Sweden lately.
Sig space available, give me some praise
He was hungry. I think it is you overreacting, therefore you with ADD.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Quote by J-B

this
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by J-B

This.

"NOM NOM NOM!!"
DANK MEMES
The title of this thread makes it sound like you really wanted to be in a car accident.
Num Num Num
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
I would probably do the same thing...
I love McDonalds.

Quote by Cheesepuff
A guy made a ham and cheese sandwich. Good one too, he gave me a bite.

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

Quote by ross1234
That was no accident.

It was part of a series of Mcdonalds related car swerves. They've been happening all over *looks at location* Sweden lately.

They probably have a Snow mobile line at their Mc Donald's :p
Hold the Heathen hammer high!
Your friend is stupid, although how you can base the assumption he has ADD from that story I have no idea
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
I nearly got run over once by accidentally walking into a road while teting and listening to my iPod, the car stopped like half a foot away from me. There were two people in there lolin'
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
This is oddly reminiscent of all those attention *****s on the net that were "almost raped" or something similar...
Quote by ross1234
That was no accident.

It was part of a series of Mcdonalds related car swerves. They've been happening all over *looks at location* your mom lately.

fixed.
(see location of ts)
Seriously, who can be distacted that easily?

Wait, did you say McDonalds?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
That is pretty bad.

My friend is also a jackass.

Sometimes when he drives, he says to the person in shotgun, "Our lives are in your hand" and then proceeds to close his eyes and take his hand off the steering wheel. Asshole.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
That is pretty bad.

My friend is also a jackass.

Sometimes when he drives, he says to the person in shotgun, "Our lives are in your hand" and then proceeds to close his eyes and take his hand off the steering wheel. Asshole.

We have similar friends I suppose.

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
Seriously, who can be distacted that easily?

Wait, did you say McDonalds?

I'd give you an internet but I only have 1 to spare..
sorry.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

That guy deserves a medal. Oh and sorry about him almost killing you, my old childminders son just died in a motorcycle crash, i'm put off buying a motorbike now, even though i quite liked the idea of having one.
ADD is a stupid catch-all used by ignorant people

"So-and-so will sometimes change the subject in the middle of a conversation, therefore he has ADD"

Some people are simply dumb, irresponsible, rude, or childish. There aren't as many with ADD as we think there are.

I'd say your friend is just a dumbass who should be more careful when he drives. Getting excited is no excuse for causing an accident.

"I'm sorry I caused that person to rear-end me, officer, but I rrrreeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy wanted to get some Micky Dee's!"
One time I was riding my bike, so as I was crossing the street all the cars stop, naturally, but then this one girl comes speeding out of nowhere (talking on her cell phone), just misses me and hits my back tire. I did a full 360, with both wheels on the ground, and didn't fall off.
Anyways, I just thought that was pretty cool. Oh, and she bent my tire. Grr.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
One time I was riding my bike, so as I was crossing the street all the cars stop, naturally, but then this one girl comes speeding out of nowhere (talking on her cell phone), just misses me and hits my back tire. I did a full 360, with both wheels on the ground, and didn't fall off.
Anyways, I just thought that was pretty cool. Oh, and she bent my tire. Grr.

isn't it crazy how it always seems to be chicks under the age of 25 who are seen doing that shit?

last winter i was leaving the library and crossing the street to get to my car. this is michigan, so in the winter there's plenty of snow and it's 5pm constitutes as "it's getting dark". it was in Big Rapids, which is in the second poorest county in Michigan, which has had it's own financial crisis for years, which means there was about a foot of snow on the sides of the road, it was icy and there was some water on top of the ice because there's very little money to fund snow plows.

so here we go. it's 8pm, dark, snowing, wet/icy roads, and i'm trying to cross the street. i'm halfway across the road when this SUV, something along the size of a Jeep Liberty, turns the corner and is speeding RIGHT TOWARDS ME!

this chick is driving 50 in a residential area with no headlights and she's texting on her goddamn cell phone, all in shitty weather with shitty roads and very little light.

and of course i couldn't write down her license plate number because her headlights weren't on (if you don't know, the headlights activate the running lights and this little light which illuminates the license plate)
Last edited by dudius at Oct 27, 2008,
Hint: Don't ride with this guy anymore, he'll get you killed with his stupidity.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by shakin'cakes
So my idiot friend who has ADD ( or at least I think ), almost got us in a car accident, scary as shit..

We were driving down to our friend's house when we pass a mcdonalds, here's how it goes:

Me: Yeah he said his dad fixed the headstock so I could probably use it for the show
friend: oh sweet yeah, but what about the pick-upsOMG MCDONALDS NOM NOM NOM
*swift turn, car sounding out massive break screech on the side of us*
Me: HOLY SHIT DUDE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
friend: well...i was hungry..

So pit I ask you, does he have ADD or is he just an idiot?
And add any similar experiences

And yes we got the food.

That part made me laugh.

Did he at least pay after almost killing you?
NOM NOM NOM just made me laugh so much
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I've almost been smashed into twice while sitting in the passenger seat, once with a friend who just blew through a yield sign, and another going through a stop sign thinking it was a 4 way stop when it was only a 2 way. Most certainly sucks when you see a car comin' right at you...