So, i inherited ALOT of stamps from my uncle about 5 years ago and i recently found out they may be worth about £5000 (GBP) or alot more, so i'm not entirely sure what i would do with the money but i know i want some new guitar gear, so my question is, what gear would the pit get if they had £5000?
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Buy a car or something if you don't already have one.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Spend some of it, invest the rest in an ISA, or something else similarly high interest. Or as high an interest rate as you can find these days. If you end up going to uni or wanting a car in 5 years time, you'll have much more use for that money then.
Keep the stamps in rememberance of your uncle.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
its yours! by inheritance, no one can take it away

:<
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
I'd get one of these:

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by I.O.T.M
Keep the stamps in rememberance of your uncle.

I would keep the stamps, but i don't have much use for them, anyway i inherited some other stuff from him, that i probably will keep.
this is the stickyest incident since stick the sticky stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Spend some of it, invest the rest in an ISA, or something else similarly high interest. Or as high an interest rate as you can find these days. If you end up going to uni or wanting a car in 5 years time, you'll have much more use for that money then.

You can only invest £3600 of it in a year for ISAs, but yeah, they're definately the way to go if you're saving money.

I had like £1200 in mine not too long ago and it mounted up pretty quickly. Uni is destroying those savings though haha.
Quote by the_astronaut
You can only invest £3600 of it in a year for ISAs, but yeah, they're definately the way to go if you're saving money.

I had like £1200 in mine not too long ago and it mounted up pretty quickly. Uni is destroying those savings though haha.

Uni's destroying my credit rating I need to start begging the bank to increase my overdraft from £1200.

I'm also looking out my window for flying pigs.
^Student overdraft.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Uni's destroying my credit rating I need to start begging the bank to increase my overdraft from £1200.

Hahah you know it. I'm only about a month in and I've no idea where my money's gone. I swear I've spent several hundred pounds on beer and Doritos...

Quote by Deliriumbassist

*throws pigs outside window for trickery purposes*
Quote by the_astronaut
Hahah you know it. I'm only about a month in and I've no idea where my money's gone. I swear I've spent several hundred pounds on beer and Doritos...

I did that in my first year. Freshers week saw lots of money on alcohol and a new acoustic.

Second year saw the purchase of a new half stack and a 360

Third year recently saw the purchase of a PS3 and budgeting for a 10 string custom bass

So there TS, perfect reasoning why you should save it.
If I'm honest I'd probably just buy shoes and camera equipment...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i'm kinda in the same boat as you. i'm getting a considerable amount of money in about a month from my fathers estate but i'm guessing you're a bit younger than i am (i'm 28) i suggest highly in investing it and making your money work for you. it's not a TON of money but if you can keep your hands off of it for a little while (10-20 years) in the end you can end up having a nice little extra chunk of money coming in annually from it.

me personally i'm getting a new house, a car, some music gear and shoving the rest into several savings accounts to maximize the earnings and usage of the money. i suggest checking into a bank and seeing what can be done for you and perhaps getting the opinion of someone who's money smart and has your best interest in mind (a parent, knowledgeable sibling etc)
I would invest in a collection of stamps to the value of, say, £5k?
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Don't waste it all on guitar shit
No matter what you have you'll always want something different
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I don't think ill spend it all, i think i may get a new amp though. i have a line 6 spider 3, from when i first started playing.