I have never, ever heard of that company, but looking at that specs sheet, it seems like it's hard to go wrong with that. A plywood cab with 800W power handling. 40Hz frequency response. Seems solid.

And just to clarify, it's a cab, not an amp. You plug in your bass to that, you won't get a whole lot.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Friends in life and partners in crime onstage, their sound is unique, colourful and captivating. For them, being musicians is much more than just a job; it is a way to express themselves. They have a tremendous desire to use the gifts and opportunities they've been given to share their passion. Playing music that everyone loves, Madison are well-known for reviving those forgotten old favourites but also picking the best of the latest charts and introducing them to different styles, giving them an unexpected, original and refreshing flavour.
--------------
Tanyaa
Alcohol Rehab
Quote by tanyaacatherine
Friends in life and partners in crime onstage, their sound is unique, colourful and captivating. For them, being musicians is much more than just a job; it is a way to express themselves. They have a tremendous desire to use the gifts and opportunities they've been given to share their passion. Playing music that everyone loves, Madison are well-known for reviving those forgotten old favourites but also picking the best of the latest charts and introducing them to different styles, giving them an unexpected, original and refreshing flavour.
--------------
Tanyaa
Alcohol Rehab

After that post, I'm seriously doubting the quality.
I mean, you could say the same about wishbass.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Symphony X's bass player uses them, I believe. And I've seen The Absence use them, but I believe they were using the guitar amps (they've since moved to Framus)
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores