I'm gonna be ordering parts from warmoth soon for a kramer style guitar.

I"m thinking JB in the bridge and lil' 59 in the middle and a sustainac pickup in the neck\
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Oct 27, 2008,
alder.

I've played a JB in a strat and liked it alot.

the lil 59 I've heard good things about

and I would really like to have a sustainiac thing
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
because it's not really a strat thats why I"M not putting any real ones it it that why I have a real strat haha

if you have any other suggestios for a bridge pup by all means I'll consider it.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
sweet I'll check it out.

ideas for the middle position
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by forsaknazrael
Well, a great pickup for a Strat is a Seymour Duncan TB-11 Custom Custom. Warms it up quite a bit, and very suitable for most types of hard rock.

+1

That's what I have Bostonrocks.

I hear Air Nortons are good SC's for middle but never tried one.

If you go with the JB on the alder Strat, you'll almost by default need to run 250k pots or it will be way too bright. I have 500ks on my Jackson, but that is because I prefer it to be really cutting with my darker-voiced amp.
Custom Custom

or

Dimarzio Norton
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Chris at Rock Monkey Guitars makes pickups for UG users at 10% discount, and he's really good to work with. You could send him a message and he could make you exactly what you want.

I don't really like my JB in the bridge of my Les Paul.
really I love it in my LP
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Put in a P90