i can hook it up to a normal amp right?? i have a line 6 spider 3 amp. 30 watts. dunno if that matters, but the guy i got it from said he got it to work on his 15 watt practice amp...but i cant figure out how. if not, i can fin a cheap, but decent amp that would work right? if i sold my line 6?

i dunno how these work... any help?

thanks!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
a randall rg300 head amp or whatever its called. can you hook it up to a normal amp like a line 6?
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
no. if it's a head, then you need to get a speaker cabinet for it, unless the spider has a 1/4" jack attached to the speaker cable, and i don't believe it does. even if you could, you'd risk frying your speaker
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
ok...how much do those cost?? and how much could i sell the spider for? it was 200 when i got it. i dunno if i can get the same price somewhere for it or not.
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
Quote by PiMpPiStOl
ok...how much do those cost?? and how much could i sell the spider for? it was 200 when i got it. i dunno if i can get the same price somewhere for it or not.

I am so sorry. I honestly thought you were joking.
Earcandy, Avatar, and Port City cabs are all very good cabs. Look into those or maybe a Mesa or Genz Benz on your local Craigslist. All will be over $200. You'll have to save a bit longer. Do it right though. Don't get some shitty cab or you'll regret it.
It wouldnt take any amount of volume from that head to fry the speaker in your spider. So your gonna need to find some sort of cab. And its unlikely your gonna get much for a spider if you sell it. Keep it as a practice amp and save the money for a decent cab. I use my little practice amp far more than my tube amp as the amount of time I can blast an amp is limited.