Page 1 of 2
...oooohhh niceeeeeeee...mmmmmNO.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
What? this is terrible news!

*drives to nearest pub*

I HAVE TO HELP THE ECONOMY DAMMIT. CHEERS BOYS.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Not much of a surprise. The decline of alcohol sales in the 1930's in places like Germany hit a huge low actually, it's only to be expected. Pubs have been going out of business at a worrying rate for ages now.
Quote by Jawkster
Was on BBC news last week. Yeah, around 5 pubs close every day .

thats terrible. we need 10 on every street FFS
I don't get it, wouldn't that be offset by people going through hard times that still have money? Wouldn't they be driven to the bottle? Or maybe that's why the beer sales are down, maybe beer isn't strong enough anymore lol.
We're only strays.
I'll make up the total, no worries.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I don't get it, wouldn't that be offset by people going through hard times that still have money? Wouldn't they be driven to the bottle? Or maybe that's why the beer sales are down, maybe beer isn't strong enough anymore lol.

yeah but not at 3.80 a pint
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

6USD for a pint in pubs down here.

Although, crap booze from supermarket is cheap as chips...
It's because supermarkets sell it in bulk for cheap.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by Craigo

I see. Well I got a double shot of rum at the local casual dining restaurant here (Applebee's) and it was 7 USD lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by Craigo

Seriously? I know places where an exceptionally good pint is £1.90.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Tw8xy
yeah but not at 3.80 a pint

£2.55 here

EDIT: ^ shut up ed hunter.. you're not even 18, so ha
People tend to drink more in times of economic downturn, but they do it at home where it's far cheaper and no one throws you out for puking on the toilet seat.
Well, my dad will be pretty pissed.

Quote by Cheesepuff
A guy made a ham and cheese sandwich. Good one too, he gave me a bite.

“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”

I will never stop drinking beer. When the world resembles a Mad Max flick I will be the crazy dude in the woods brewing beer.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by freedoms_stain
People tend to drink more in times of economic downturn, but they do it at home where it's far cheaper and no one throws you out for puking on the toilet seat.

Still funny how housewifes can act.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by sam b
£2.55 here

EDIT: ^ shut up ed hunter.. you're not even 18, so ha

You penis.

Quote by titsmcgee852
This thread fails, £1.50 for a pint here.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Actually, in the part of London where the Square Mile is - the financial centre - the pubs have been doing a roaring trade, as all the bankers and brokers have been losing their jobs and are turning to drink. When Lehman's collapsed the pubs made loads.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Kadaj
This thread fails, £1.50 for a pint here.

Seriously, the cheapest Newcastle Brown around here (my town just sells Dorset/Bath ales which are crap and only one bar here sells Hobgoblin, besides from the normals) is 2.80 around here. Night outs are costy fuckers, particularly if I stick to beer, which I can drink easily (I never binge on cider and only drink spirits at home).
How do you always say its 1.50 or 2.50 for a pint? Is all the beer there priced the same or do you all just drink the same beer?

They are all priced different here... a PBR will be a buck where as a guiness or new castle will be 4/5 bucks.
I don't drink much, sorry for letting everyone down.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by nebiru
How do you always say its 1.50 or 2.50 for a pint? Is all the beer there priced the same or do you all just drink the same beer?

They are all priced different here... a PBR will be a buck where as a guiness or new castle will be 4/5 bucks.

Different beers = different prices. We just assume we're drinking different brews as there's a lot of regional differences in terms of beer

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by Ed Hunter
Different beers = different prices. We just assume we're drinking different brews as there's a lot of regional differences in terms of beer

Ah ok. It just depends for me.. New Castle is my favorite beer but I just can't afford to go out and drink it all the time. Even a 12 pack is about 14 bucks.
just goes to show you how fucked up the UK government is.
all this bullshit universal healthcare,
when what's needed at times like this, is Universal Beer.

if i was runnin the show, things would be different. very different.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

if i was runnin the show, things would be different. very different.

..or beer drips
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Nationalising the beer industry? Free beer for all?

While - on the surface - that sounds fucking amazing, then there would only be one brand of beer: Party Beer, that's like Victory Gin in 1984. Then I wouldn't get my London Pride.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh

While - on the surface - that sounds fucking amazing, then there would only be one brand of beer: Party Beer, that's like Victory Gin in 1984. Then I wouldn't get my London Pride.

ESB > London Pride

Quote by titsmcgee852
Quote by freddaahh

Actually, I have recently found out that I am alcohol dependent. I am now not drinking any more to cure it (four weeks without drinking isn't fun ) but I got told by a friend, as advice, to keep drinking, break the barrier of alcohol dependent to alcoholic, and apparently I can collect cash to drink every day

It's all good.
Man.. gin is some foul stuff. I rarely drink it. If I do it's with pineapple juice to kill the offensive floor cleaner taste.
Quote by Craigo
Actually, I have recently found out that I am alcohol dependent. I am now not drinking any more to cure it (four weeks without drinking isn't fun ) but I got told by a friend, as advice, to keep drinking, break the barrier of alcohol dependent to alcoholic, and apparently I can collect cash to drink every day

It's all good.

Paid to drink? Because you can't stop? Damn, so you can go down to Social Services, and ask for beer money?

MUM! GET ME MOAR LONDON PRIDE!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by Craigo

The restaurant I used to work at sold every beer at $5; Domestic, imported, off the tap, or in a bottle. Biggest rip-off ever, considering they got kegs for less than college kids get 30 cases. All the other bars in town charged $2-3 domestic, and 5 for imported.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by freddaahh
Paid to drink? Because you can't stop? Damn, so you can go down to Social Services, and ask for beer money?

MUM! GET ME MOAR LONDON PRIDE!

I know... that made me want to move there.
i drink more than ever lately....my efforts are needed more than ever before
Sig space available, give me some praise
I'm sat here with some "bavaria" Holland beer. Its ok, and at like £2.50 for 4 from Tescos, can't really argue with that logic. I don't go to the pub simply because the one's round here are full of gay lorry drivers and nob heads.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
i imagine the Daily Mail will present this as a crisis and an attack on out "British way of life"

and i will laugh at the irony since they always bitch about "binge" drinking
Quote by nick dixon
I'm sat here with some "bavaria" Holland beer. Its ok, and at like £2.50 for 4 from Tescos, can't really argue with that logic. I don't go to the pub simply because the one's round here are full of gay lorry drivers and nob heads.

After four pints you'll find yourself bent over the bar, a beer mat gagging you, YMCA blasting through the speakers and six lorry drivers fisting you, with four more whipping you with a cat'o'nine tails. If I were you, I'd drink alone.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Page 1 of 2