Check out my profile and let me know what you think. I am mostly interested in song structure, quality, and mixing suggestions.

THere are now vocals as of yet ( I am not a singer)

Guitars recorded with Ibanez artcore and Epiphone Les Paul into an RP 500.
Bass -- just some really cheap bass and a Line 6 gear Box
Drums-- a combination of written staff music drums and a Roland TD6 used to trigger EZdrummer for samples.

All mixing and recording done via Cakewalk Sonar 6.

Let me know!
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Im can't really offer any decent advice on it, but one thing I willl say is that i think the recording quality is damn good. The songs sweet as well
Im can't really offer any decent advice on it, but one thing I willl say is that i think the recording quality is damn good. The songs sweet as well

Your comment is much appreciated. Thank you. I do try my best to have high quality.
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Quality and mixing is pretty good, aside from the fact that the drums sound a little fake.

The song's a little generic, though, but with vocals it will definitely sound more interesting. Good job!
Quality and mixing is pretty good, aside from the fact that the drums sound a little fake.

Very good to know. What about them sounds fake? One comment from a friend was "they sound to produce to be recorded at home? is this the issue? and any suggestions as to make them sound more real?
Main Rigs
Guitars

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60