I have a nice Ibanez EDGE Floyd Rose i took out of my friends guitar just sitting around so i figured I would put it up here and see what I can get. It's an original, and all this sale includes is the Ibanez Edge, and the mounting post. no springs or trem bar.

Looking to trade for pedals, or anything guitar related really. Best offer for cash.

I also have a set of Dragonfire Chrome Screamers for sale or trade, to muddy for my taste. best offer.

I have a Neck humbucker from an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, best offer or trade.

pics when I get my camera.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

Single coil in this picture is also for sale. its a bridge pickup from an affinity squier strat.

what are you looking for, i have a old ibanez "classic metal" pedal if you need one, and also cash, i might be interested in that Ibanez bridge ;] depends on if i have money for the wood though.
Quote by TheElement0f0ne
what are you looking for, i have a old ibanez "classic metal" pedal if you need one, and also cash, i might be interested in that Ibanez bridge ;] depends on if i have money for the wood though.

Not really interested in distortion pedals, but if you would like to make an offer on the bridge go right ahead.