Page 1 of 4
What should I get? I can choose basically whatever I want, but iv'e only been with her for a month so I dont want to be too straight forward. Any ideas?
Her hair. Tell her you want it all, so off with it.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
um, when you can get ANYTHING, she obviously is hinting that she wants sex. otherwise she would specify that it cant be anything sexual.
^ lol wut? Im saying i can choose whatever i want her to do... because i won the bet.
Oh fuck.. Now would be the perfect time to ask for anal.. She'll refuse any other time..

Do it, boy. It is your destiny.
Do something for her. You'll be greatly rewarded a) because you she lost the bet and b)you did somethign nice for her which she'd have never expected
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by evolve215
^ lol wut? Im saying i can choose whatever i want her to do... because i won the bet.

Get her something nice and take her out and say "All I want is to spend time with you".

You'll get some.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Her soul. Bite her neck to make her bleed, and drink her blood until she's all white and numb. Then leave her.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
what he said ^
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
yes, I know. so choose nothing, get her a rose, and show her you're not completely immature and maybe sort of a nice guy that maybe cares about her or will care about her maybe in the future.

but what the hell do I know,
just ask for her hair. all of it. and ask for you to be able to cut it off while you're riding her like a donkey.
Quote by JeanMi36
Her soul. Bite her neck to make her bleed, and drink her blood until she's all white and numb. Fap then rape or vice versa. Then leave her.

Fix'd
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

PUT lT IN HER POOPER!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Her hair. Tell her you want it all, so off with it.

AWESOME IDEA MAN!!
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Strap-on.

The rest writes itself.

Seconded and post pics for our sick amusement..
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Wulphy
Get her something nice and take her out and say "All I want is to spend time with you".

You'll get some.

This.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

You came to the pit for advice? I cast your soul into the void!
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Quote by daytripper75
um, when you can get ANYTHING, she obviously is hinting that she wants sex. otherwise she would specify that it cant be anything sexual.

What he said.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by Blink_mark
dudes this guy is 9 years old...................

Wow....

...still...

...you better say sex.
If a girl say something like that , it can be two thing
1.) she want you to ask her sex
2.) it's a test to see if you will ask for sex

of course, girl = non-understandable, so go for ''make her a good surprise'' then ask her to spend a romantic time with her .. and if it and the first type of girl : 1 if it was the second type of girl : good time without sex
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
don't listen to these these sex driven 14 year olds that are saying "go for the sex!" and shit like that.. show her you care for her and get her somthing really nice or take her out on a date and show her a really nice time treat her with respect and be a gentlemen
Quote by evolve215
I can choose basically whatever I want

Some people are so stupid they need a good slap.
If she claimed you could have "basically whatever you want", don't bells start ringing in your head at what she may just be hinting at????
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by evolve215
Wtf? What do you mean im 9 years old?

being born in 1999 generally means you're 9 years old.
Quote by evolve215
Wtf? What do you mean im 9 years old?

your profile says "Birthday : November 30, 1999"

if its wrong then my bad lol
You should ask her to go hiking with you. Tell her it'll be romantic, that you guys can have a picnic in the woods or on a mountain--just you, her, and nature.
Then, while you're atop the mountain all alone, rip her clothes off. She'll scream--at this point, whip the dirty gym socks out of your backpack and plunge them into her mouth. Tie her to a tree with her stomach against the bark and make your bear call, alerting all local area bears that there is fresh ass for the taking. Get our your camera and enjoy the show.

Come back with pix plz

EDIt: WTF do you mean you're going with a non-sexual decision! BEARS!
DOWN&OUT
Last edited by Jett Diamond at Oct 27, 2008,
Page 1 of 4