Not sure this is the right thread....

Anyways, the problem is that when I sweep there's alot of noise which comes out of my pulloffs when I move downwards the chord I'm sweeping, I know its the pulloffs because when I listen to it through headphones it sounds pretty sweet..So anyone have a cure for this problem, have you had it and cured or whatever? I'd be pleased to hear them.
practice slow till u got it down and maybee a hairband on the 1st fret to cut down noise works for protest the hero
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Always be able to sweet flawlessly at a slower pace, then work your speed up with a metronome to make sure its clear and concise when you up the speed, you couldnt imagine how beneficial this kind of praacticing is, you'll have the cleanest sweeps in no time.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
are you moving your picking hand thumb/palm area down the strings at the bridge so they are muted when not played?
Quote by CircleThisCity
are you moving your picking hand thumb/palm area down the strings at the bridge so they are muted when not played?

No, think that might be it?
to be honest muting the strings as you sweep downward and upwards should be a combination of both hands. practising certain sweeps can help more than just choosing random onesthere were 2 basic major shapes that helped me loads when learning this technique but a cant be bothered tabbing them out.