alright, so i got a sweet UMTS internet usb stick thingy last week, and all week long it worked fine, had an average of about 500 kb/sec, it even went up to 1 MB on occasions. but ever since yesterday it has been lagging around 14 kb, and doesnt speed up past 50 kb.

anybody have any idea why this is? weather, aliens, a normal thing with wireless recievers?
are you sure its not the connection, as opposed to the receiver. or the sites you are browsing?

Have you moved the computer?

have you a download limit?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
are you sure its not the connection, as opposed to the receiver. or the sites you are browsing?

Have you moved the computer?

have you a download limit?

Im visiting the same sites as always, and my pc is in the exact same spot as always.
why would it suddelny cchange?
it could be ur actual connection. Just to be sure This stick is something that is picking up a wireless connection from somewhere within your house ya?
ohhhh right.....

i dunno, maybe ring them or something and see what they have to say?. Have you changed the time of day that ur using it at. Because it tends to be slower at peak times?
nope, ive been using it pretty much nonstop since i got it, and all of a sudden BOOM no moer youtube videos for me