Page 1 of 4
YEAH! I was just learning math before I logged into UG haha xD Math has no use in this world...

Well actually it does, but not for me!
If you think factoring is useless, learn some calculus. Until then, learn your math and don't be surprised when you need to know how to factor one day
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
When you want to know how many joints that cost 50 cents you can buy with $5.24
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by BlackLuster
When you want to know how many joints that cost 50 cents you can buy with $5.24

$.50? Where the hell do you live, man?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
you may not think youll use it now, but you will use some of the stuff eventually, one day.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by Wulphy
$.50? Where the hell do you live, man?

Meh, I've never bought a joint in my life, I don't have a single clue how much they cost.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
you don't know where to use factoring?
you need it if you are a math teacher to learn it to your students.
Quote by gonzaw
They cost US$2-3 near where I live...

idk how much joints are where i live. we just buy the grass in bulk, then do w/ it what we please.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
If you're taking a required middle/high school math course, you don't get to complain. Once you're into college and get to choose what courses you take, then you can complain.

It's that whole "you can't complain about the President if you didn't vote" thing. Screw all of you countries don't have Presidents (yeah, you heard me, world).

EDIT:
How did a thread about factoring turn to a discussion about weed prices?
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by MetallicaIsGhey
Anyone else feel how I feel?

When am I EVER going to use factoring in my life???

When you'll grow up little boy...

Factoring is much more important than expanding... believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
Quote by Athetosis
If you're taking a required middle/high school math course, you don't get to complain. Once you're into college and get to choose what courses you take, then you can complain.

It's that whole "you can't complain about the President if you didn't vote" thing. Screw all of you countries don't have Presidents (yeah, you heard me, world).

EDIT:
How did a thread about factoring turn to a discussion about weed prices?

If you can factor each weed price over the course of several months, you can find the formula on how drug dealers change prices so you can take full advantage of it...
Quote by gonzaw
They cost US$2-3 near where I live...

People sell in joint form? What the hell
Why not just buy in measurements?
Math blows. Thats why they invented calculators to do the stuff for us.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Craigo
Without Maths, we wouldn't be able to feed 6 billion people every day, be able to drive cars, build PCs and all sorts of cool stuff. Shut up, stop complaining.

Actually, the whole world doesn't eat every day, many people in the world don't eat for weeks.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
^ Fair do's, but that means we should make maths optional for people who want to do it, and don't make people who don't wanna do maths do it.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Maths is incredible.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Most math is utterly pointless.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by kyle100
Actually, the whole world doesn't eat every day, many people in the world don't eat for weeks.

We still got the capacity to feed everyone though, and, if they weren't there anyway, we wouldn't be able to feed everyone else around the world without the power of Maths anyway.
Quote by el-ECTRO
^ Fair do's, but that means we should make maths optional for people who want to do it, and don't make people who don't wanna do maths do it.

Math is also very important for intellectual stimulation... You wouldn't be half smart you are today if you haven't learnt some maths, someday...

Intelligence is not optional.
to who ever said math should be optional: bs. every needs to know basic math. you do realize that w/o it shit like getting screwed at the gas pump and your credit being ****ed and what not would happen to you, right?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by slappyx
Math is also very important for intellectual stimulation... You wouldn't be half smart you are today if you haven't learnt some maths, someday...

Bingo. Most math, physics, and chemistry courses aren't there to propose you with real life problems that you're actually going encounter someday. It's there to provide you with theory and allow you to figure out how to apply that theory to mathematical representations. Problems are presented with different variables to challenge you to solve the problems in the most efficient ways. I'm pretty sure you're not going to find the same skills in, say, and English course. Not learning some maths would be a horrible idea.
Quote by slappyx

+1.5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Well, if you want a decent job math can come in handy, believe it or not.

And don't think being famous helps, most (yeah, MOST) musicians are smart. Dave Mustaine has a masters degree, Lars Ulrich was on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, Anton from Venom has a Doctorate degree...

I really hate to be standing up for math, but you'll need it if you don't want to live in a box.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by Korosu
Bingo. Most math, physics, and chemistry courses aren't there to propose you with real life problems that you're actually going encounter someday. It's there to provide you with theory and allow you to figure out how to apply that theory to mathematical representations. Problems are presented with different variables to challenge you to solve the problems in the most efficient ways. I'm pretty sure you're not going to find the same skills in, say, and English course. Not learning some maths would be a horrible idea.

Mmmh smells like an engineer, teacher or postgraduate science student
I like that .... (I'm not alone finally )
Quote by metal overlord
Well, if you want a decent job math can come in handy, believe it or not.

And don't think being famous helps, most (yeah, MOST) musicians are smart. Dave Mustaine has a masters degree, Lars Ulrich was on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire, Anton from Venom has a Doctorate degree...

I really hate to be standing up for math, but you'll need it if you don't want to live in a box.

Dumb people also want to be a millionaire.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Maths is awesome.

You need it when you least expect it. I know quite a few guys who are builders, they're always good at maths so they can work out how much materials they need.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Its Ok TS, someone has to put the French Fries in the bag
You are now blinking manually
Page 1 of 4