I'm thinking of getting this game. Can anyone tell me what it's like? It seems like an updated/ better version of GTA San Andreas to me. Can anyone enlighten me?

And this isn't in the gaming thread because I just want a few quick good answers. Thanks c-f
My friend recently bought it, haven't gotten to tried it jet, but according to him it's awesome. It's built on the ending of the first game (as i think you allerady know) And i think you can load your Saints Row 1 character yay. But that's all i know, sorry
...What!?
well the first one was a kinda lame version of san andreas, so i wouldnt recommend the second one, do you have grand theft auto four? cuz if not get that
The first one was awesome imo, a little bit too GTA'ish, but it wasn't a "lame game", if you liked the first one, im sure you'll like this one as well.
...What!?
yes you should definately get it, it's a lot more fun than GTA4, only thing is that the graphics aren't that great. i find it as good as san andreas
Quote by clapton-floyd
I'm thinking of getting this game. Can anyone tell me what it's like? It seems like an updated/ better version of GTA San Andreas to me. Can anyone enlighten me?

And this isn't in the gaming thread because I just want a few quick good answers. Thanks c-f

It's an updated version of Saints Row. It's basically the same, but 100x times neater, funnier and generally better.

I prefer it to GTA4 and it's, within a few days, become one of my favourite games ever.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by clapton-floyd

That was the first Saints Row... but anyway, they're different games. I haven't played Saints Row 2, but i liked the first one.
Im probably gonna join my friend and play it soon, but i just want to ask you guys something about the game..

I played Saints Row one and i was blown out of a boat in the ending, okay? But in the sequel, what is the plot? Revenge?
...What!?
I have GTA4 atm, but the whole new "gritty, dirty underworld" thing gets quite tiresome, and I miss the satirical extravagant humour of the GTAs of old (my favourite being The Truth for GTA SA).

Is Saints Row 2 quite reminiscent of this?
Quote by Ergin
Im probably gonna join my friend and play it soon, but i just want to ask you guys something about the game..

I played Saints Row one and i was blown out of a boat in the ending, okay? But in the sequel, what is the plot? Revenge?

You wake up in a prison hospital, and take over the city again. As I said, it's basically the same as the first one, just 100x more awesome.

Quote by clapton-floyd
I have GTA4 atm, but the whole new "gritty, dirty underworld" thing gets quite tiresome, and I miss the satirical extravagant humour of the GTAs of old (my favourite being The Truth for GTA SA).

Is Saints Row 2 quite reminiscent of this?

You can spray people with sewage. So yes.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau