Hi

found out some cool chords, but i dont know what they are in the first
place and what scale or whatever i should play over them.

These are the chords:

e|--0---0---0-------0-----------------------------------------------------------|
B|--1---1---0---3---1---0---1-------------------------------------------------------|
G|--2---2---2---2---2---1---1------------------------------------------------------|
D|--2---0---0---2---2---0---0-------------------------------------------------------|
A|--0---2---2---3---3-------------------------------------------------------------|
E|----------------------1---0-----------------------------------------------|

Ok first and the fifth are Am, the second one with C as bass, but the rest?
I think the following chord names work. Though I'm sure many have more than one possible name...

Amadd11/B           
         or        E7sus/B       
   Am  E13sus/B   [s]Bm11(no5)[/s]  Asus4/C  Am/C  Fdim7  E+7
e|--0-----0---------0------------------0----------------------------------------------------|
B|--1-----1---------0---------3--------1------0-----1---------------------------------------|
G|--2-----2---------2---------2--------2------1-----1---------------------------------------|
D|--2-----0---------0---------2--------2------0-----0---------------------------------------|
A|--0-----2---------2---------3--------3----------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------1-----0---------------------------------------|

EDIT: I like the first guys name for the 3rd chord - not sure what I was thinking there.
Si
Last edited by 20Tigers at Oct 27, 2008,
E+7
that means E7 augumented right?
i know the chord is E7 with a raised 5th (or flat 6) i just dont know the proper name

EDIT: the chord progression is in the key of A harmonic minor, right?
(i could be wrong)
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Last edited by musicTHEORYnerd at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by Geartrigger
E+7 is E augmented 7th.

oh ok
thanks =]
my 6 best friends:
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
LTD H-207 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Thx for the replies....so i can play an A harmonic scale?

At least the chords resolve towards Am.