Didn't really know where to post this - a correction would be appreciated

but I have a problem that's starting to piss me off.

I break strings frequently, sure everyone does, but the ****ing ball thing at the end of the string to catch on the guitar keeps getting stuck and I end up needing to jam something small and thin into the hole (don't say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID")

Is it common for it to get stuck like that? Or is there a way to prevent it?

any help is appreciated
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Dude... quit wanking on your strings so much... My suggestion would be to get higher gauge strings to prevent breaking.
Super-mega-ultra-neato things should go here!!
Quote by Lithium717
Didn't really know where to post this - a correction would be appreciated

but I have a problem that's starting to piss me off.

I break strings frequently, sure everyone does, but the ****ing ball thing at the end of the string to catch on the guitar keeps getting stuck and I end up needing to jam something small and thin into the hole (don't say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID")

Is it common for it to get stuck like that? Or is there a way to prevent it?

any help is appreciated

Dude, use Kerly strings!!! They last forever and don't break!!!!!!

check the website for more details.. www.kerlymusic.com

I used D'addario for many many years and even with 10's and 11's I was breaking string...but found Kerlys on a wim and they ROCK!!
Quote by JahCohBee
Dude... quit wanking on your strings so much... My suggestion would be to get higher gauge strings to prevent breaking.

I don't "wank" on them at all, I was improv soloing when it broke.

and I'll try a higher gauge next time.

thanks
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
If it has the vintage style strat bridge's they are known for getting the ballends jammed in em. They were designed to use the bullet end fenders. If fender would make some decent strings or let other companies make the bullet ends wouldnt be an issue.