I know that these amps have been discountinued, not sure for how long though. Why were they discontiuned and were they really that good?
Once I shaved them on a friends razor so when he picked it up he just goes "ARE THESE PUBES! OH MY GOD!" and starting beating the crap out of me.
It being discontinued is a mystery. The word is it was discontinued to make way for the Mark V.

They were fantastic amps. Great tones out of that amp, it could do anything.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wtf? use the search bar please.

yes they were really that good and they were discontinued b/c they're coming out with a Mark V.

seriously, do some research. google, yahoo, whatever you prefer.

/thread
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
wtf? use the search bar please.

yes they were really that good and they were discontinued b/c they're coming out with a Mark V.

seriously, do some research. google, yahoo, whatever you prefer.

/thread

There's no solid evidence of it being discontinued for that reason. It's all speculation. Mesa/Boogie has never mentioned the reason.

So turn down the 'holier than thou' attitude.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
it's not a holier than thou attitude, it's me being irate b/c there's a few threads out there already discussing this topic, and no one likes to use the search bar anymore.

i aint got a prob with you stickin' up for the guy either, but there's a damn search bar for a reason.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
it's not a holier than thou attitude, it's me being irate b/c there's a few threads out there already discussing this topic, and no one likes to use the search bar anymore.

i aint got a prob with you stickin' up for the guy either, but there's a damn search bar for a reason.

There's a search-bar, sure, it's there for a reason. I get it.

But Mark IV threads aren't even that common. They aren't MG threads or Spider threads. We don't see them every hour and I personally don't like digging around trying to find a 2 week old thread about Mark IV conspiracies.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
i was more referring to that short period of time back when UG first got news of the new Mark V coming out, that's when the threads started poppin' up. but yea not many recently.

TS, Mesa/Boogie are boutique hand made amps that are extremely versatile, and the mark IV is one of it's best. search some youtube clips of it and you'll see why it is so popular.

tryin' not to put anymore spam in this thread, i get where you're comin from.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Quote by slash_rocks2005
i was more referring to that short period of time back when UG first got news of the new Mark V coming out, that's when the threads started poppin' up. but yea not many recently.

TS, Mesa/Boogie are boutique hand made amps that are extremely versatile, and the mark IV is one of it's best. search some youtube clips of it and you'll see why it is so popular.

tryin' not to put anymore spam in this thread, i get where you're comin from.

Boogies aren't Boutique anymore. They haven't been for a decade.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
they aren't? what did they stop being boutique for? i've been under the impression that they were... wow.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH