An absolute player this guitar is. String through mahogony body with USA Seymour Duncan pickups: JB at the bridge, '59 at the neck produce some of the greatest tone available. Bottom tone knobs split for coil tapping....Grover tuners...Guitar is a 9/10 overall

I am selling only because I am no longer in a band, and the guitar is no longer needed by me. It was always a backup to my PRS 22 when gigged, so it is very lightly used. I hope that it falls into the right hands and some1 can really appreciate what a great instrument this is.

Im asking $450 for it.

Email me if interested at JLRHINO911@yahoo.com

Thanks
D-B-A

MY GEAR:
Guitars:
Schecter Guitars C-1 Elite, Tempist, C-1+

AmpS:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H 100Watt All Tube Head
Crate BV412 Cab with Vintage 30 Speakers
VOX Valvetronix 15 watt
Be nice to have a pic or a link (that has a pic) or somethin to SEE it before I decide if it's interestin. Cuz Idk if it's as amazin as you say. W/o pic proof, (and no offense, jus how it is) it could be a piece of shit.
Yes please pictures
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I really dont know any1 who has a $600 guitar and it becomes a piece of shit in 4 years....No offence you just might be dumb and very irrisponsible with your gear...The guitar was never a main instrument of mine, just liked the looks and played it from time to time....I currently own like 6 guitars, this is one i really dont play anymore since im no longer in a band...I will probaly sell all my guitars with exception to the PRS.

Apon a sale I will clean guitar, clean fretboard, put on new strings on...

I also have a C-1 + schecter i am willin to part with as well for $400 and it too is in great shape.
D-B-A

MY GEAR:
Guitars:
Schecter Guitars C-1 Elite, Tempist, C-1+

AmpS:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H 100Watt All Tube Head
Crate BV412 Cab with Vintage 30 Speakers
VOX Valvetronix 15 watt
pictures dude pictures,,,,,,,,,,i have a 72 ibanez 12 string strig iknow how to look after guitars,,,pics please
Quote by Deaf-by-August
I really dont know any1 who has a $600 guitar and it becomes a piece of **** in 4 years....No offence you just might be dumb and very irrisponsible with your gear...The guitar was never a main instrument of mine, just liked the looks and played it from time to time....I currently own like 6 guitars, this is one i really dont play anymore since im no longer in a band...I will probaly sell all my guitars with exception to the PRS.

Apon a sale I will clean guitar, clean fretboard, put on new strings on...

I also have a C-1 + schecter i am willin to part with as well for $400 and it too is in great shape.

that's all well and good, I'm sure its in good shape, but people like to see things before they buy them.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top