i just ordered ghs boomers 10-52 string. and i was just wandering will they fit my epiphone les paul standard. because some people said they might not fit.
Well, they might, but you might need to file some things to get he lower strings to fit.

If not, then just go back to the strings you were using, or file some things, or get new tuners and a new nut.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Well, they might, but you might need to file some things to get he lower strings to fit.

If not, then just go back to the strings you were using, or file some things, or get new tuners and a new nut.

when you say file. if i file them then go back to 9-46 will it be ok. and what would i file. it has a tune o matic bridge. so?
They should fit the bridge and tuners. However, less you want the nut to break, you're gonna have to file the low E slot a lil. (And, btw, the nut breakin cuz people didn't file it for the low E is huge problem. It gets worse when people use the Zakk Wylde customs. On those, you have to file the A and the low E.) But yeah, other than the nute, they should be fine.
Quote by ProfDrum
there's no reason whatsoever why a set of 10s wouldnt fit.

this
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
yeah man. my cousin plays the ghs heavyweights which are 10-60 on a les paul so they should.

<---- metal.