Hello,

I have a challenge for you lot!

It's a competition between the theme tunes of our favourite authority figures. Shaft, Magnum, Bond...anyone who is on a government payroll and on the TV.

Record your own version or make a direct cover, it's up to you.

Whoever wins this contest wins a special prize.

Once enough entries have been made, voting will commence.

Best of luck!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
*Starts humming reaaaallyyy Loudly*

Regards from the Hugging thread, because I dont have a camera.
yo I'm down for this, I don't know what my choice is yet though
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
yo I'm down for this, I don't know what my choice is yet though

Best of luck to you.

If you have any questions over if the theme fits in let me know mate.

I'm hoping for 20 entries minimum with 4 heats of 5 songs, then one final with the 4 winners. Hopefully I'll be able to categorise them so it's a bit fairer too.

Thanks for taking part!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

not to bring you down or anything man but the chances of 20 people is slim to none. Even if 20 signed up half would not enter, just from experience from running other contests.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
not to bring you down or anything man but the chances of 20 people is slim to none. Even if 20 signed up half would not enter, just from experience from running other contests.

Yeah don't fret about that mate, I'll give it a while and see what I get and alter it accordingly. It was what I was hoping for, but I'll leave the thread open for as long as it takes....that's determination!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Chozz
Okay, lets do it! How many entries?

As of this current moment in time, assuming that you have enetered, 2! Lol, if you wouldn't mind spreading some word then that would be appreciated, but don't troll or go against rules if you do. I'm willing to leave this open for a long time and the longer you have, the better you can get it!

Thanks.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

I'm in...i'll cover the new james bond theme song for quantum of solace.
do we have to stick to TV, or media in general. for example, could i do the Studebacker Hawk theme? and do i have to stick exactly to the theme, can i rearrange it bit, make it a bit more 'friendly'.

mind you i haven't said i am in yet, an overhaul of the studebaker hawk theme is pretty daunting, but it might be interesting enough for me to join if it is allowed
Quote by gumbilicious
do we have to stick to TV, or media in general. for example, could i do the Studebacker Hawk theme? and do i have to stick exactly to the theme, can i rearrange it bit, make it a bit more 'friendly'.

mind you i haven't said i am in yet, an overhaul of the studebaker hawk theme is pretty daunting, but it might be interesting enough for me to join if it is allowed

You may do whatever you like to the theme and yes it can be from all forms of media. No problem, you have plenty of time to get it ready as this is gonna be open for a long time!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

If we are allowed to do instrumental covers then I will consider throwing my hat into the ring ... once i've done that I might even take part in the competition.
Quote by aaciseric
If we are allowed to do instrumental covers then I will consider throwing my hat into the ring ... once i've done that I might even take part in the competition.

Aslong as it falls under criteria and the song is recognisable still as what it was intended I'm cool with it dearest. Do what you wish to the arrangement, style etc aslong as it is still audiable as the original...if you get me!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.