Hey guys,
I was at a party and the hosts dad had a bunch of old records which we listened too and I heard this one song which I thought was really awesome. I forgot the name since I was wasted. I have very little detail about it. I kinda remember the melody...

It went something like this:

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------7-------------------------------------------------------------------
D---7--9--10------10--9--7--7--6--7--9--7--6-------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pretty long too...I'd say around 10 minutes. I think...anyone know what this song is?

Cheers,
Chris

edit: shit this doesn't really fit into modern rock...I'm sorry wrong forum
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Last edited by HuckIt at Oct 27, 2008,
Only song that reminded me even vaguely of was 'Plug in baby' by Muse but that is nowhere near 10 minutes long.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Sounds kinda like Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones, that's nowhere near 10 minutes either though.
Quote by socco
Sounds kinda like Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones, that's nowhere near 10 minutes either though.

That's what I got.

CLOSED.
LOL