I've been looking for casters for my amp for a while since it gets moved a decent bit and I'm getting tired of carrying it. There are little spots on the bottom that I'm pretty sure are for casters that you just stick in. But I haven't be able to find any. It might be easier just to unscrew the stuff on the bottom and put on my own. Either way can anyone help me out?
Rock On

Quote by Shard Heilia
Nothing. Is Better. Than Guitar.

I Receive Nourishment From My Amplifier. Food Is For The Weak.

Quote by Thrace
Listen to Machine Head, you'll want to headbutt someone right in their pussy.
Go to lowes, buy 4 casters, leave, drive home, screw them in and roll your amp down the steps. Ok, do everything but that last bit.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not