Hey guys,
I was at a party and the hosts dad had a bunch of old records which we listened too and I heard this one song which I thought was really awesome. I forgot the name since I was wasted. I have very little detail about it. I kinda remember the melody...

It went something like this:

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------7-------------------------------------------------------------------
D---7--9--10------10--9--7--7--6--7--9--7--6-------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pretty long too...I'd say around 10 minutes. I think...anyone know what this song is?

Cheers,
Chris
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Sounds like something by the Rolling Stones to me, can't remember the song name though. It's on GH3
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
paint it black?
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Sounds like something by the Rolling Stones to me, can't remember the song name though. It's on GH3

paint it black?

i'm so ashamed of myself
Could someone you know from the party possibly know?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by n to the k
paint it black?

i'm so ashamed of myself

yeah that's the one.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
it's paint it black
i just played the riff
but it's on an E tone, the original...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
How is it possible to not recognise the song? Never heard it before?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by HuckIt
Hey guys,
I was at a party and the hosts dad had a bunch of old records which we listened too and I heard this one song which I thought was really awesome. I forgot the name since I was wasted. I have very little detail about it. I kinda remember the melody...

It went something like this:

e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G-------------7-------------------------------------------------------------------
D---7--9--10------10--9--7--7--6--7--9--7--6-------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was pretty long too...I'd say around 10 minutes. I think...anyone know what this song is?

Cheers,
Chris

freebird?
Quote by CypressHill

freebird?

no, I've heard freebird so often and I can tell you it's not the one I'm looking for .

And paint it black is what I was looking for, thanks guys! I coulda sworn it was longer though...oh well...guess I was more drunk than I thought.

Cheers guys!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.