I'm considering getting a loop station along with a couple pedals as my first ones. I'm just wondering if any of you with a loop station can offer your experience and how you specifically use it for practice and such? I'm very new to effects/pedals and if I'm understanding the loop usage I'm really interested.

I am thinking of this one perhaps: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-RC2-Loop-Station-Stomp-Box?sku=487040.

Thanks
michael
Boss ftw :-)
Seriously...
Love the RC 50
- LTD Eclipse 1000 w/SD's
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky transparent red w/SD's
- Marshall MG 50 DFX

ENGL fund €120/€1941.5
That's a bit out of my price range, though it looks quite neat. Can you share examples of how you enjoy using it? Greatly appreciated, thanks.

michael
I <3 the Boss RC-2.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Holy crap I've been watching a buncha RC-2 demo vids on Youtube, thanks RadioActiv3, this thing is so damn neat! I can see it really helping me practice and being a lot of fun. I'm sold lol.
the RC-50 is really the only (purely) loop pedal you should consider
Revhain, yup that thing looks wild as hell but it's unfortunately out of my price range and IMO more than what I need just for practicing and having fun in the bedroom, and playing here and there for friends/family.

I think I'm going to go with the RC-20XL, a wee bit up in the price still but I'll have to campaign the family for my b-day coming soon
Quote by michaelscofield
Revhain, yup that thing looks wild as hell but it's unfortunately out of my price range and IMO more than what I need just for practicing and having fun in the bedroom, and playing here and there for friends/family.

I think I'm going to go with the RC-20XL, a wee bit up in the price still but I'll have to campaign the family for my b-day coming soon

oh sorry! I meant to say rc-20. The RC 50, though very cool, is probably a little overkill.

But for the price and quality you can't beat this product line at least.