Just any song from a band you wish would've been made a single.

Me?

Brainiac by Chevelle

(could still be a slight possible one though, in the future)
Stairway. Avoiding whether it's the best song evar or not, they would have made so much money off it.
I dislike the ideas of singles though, in my opinion albums should be promotions for your show. Like, "Hey, these are our songs. Wouldn't you like to see us play them live!?" I know that's not how it is, but I think it should be like that.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
i don't like singles, never have.

you should have to the whole album, coz sometimes your favourite song won't be the one you'd expect.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
True for the whole album thing...but some songs I'm like, hey, I wish they'd play that on the radio.
"Been Caught Stealing" by Jane's Addiction...i love that band, but damn i hate that song
Quote by freedoms_stain
I wouldn't say singles are all that bad of a concept.

Alot of awesome songs started life as b-sides.

like Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam
another reason i dont like singles - take a decent band who has a true following from people who like ALL their music. then they release a catchy song which get radio time then all of a sudden all these idiots rock up to the next gig just to hear this one mediocre song and it pisses off all the true fans.

this is why i hate commercial music. in melbourne the same 5 songs are just looped OVER and OVER again because susan from warrandyte decided she ahsnt heard it enough times and rings in to request it. THE RADIO SUCKS
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Well, I can think of a ton. But since I prefer to listen to the CD as opposed to watin for the radio to play it, I jus buy CDs. But jus my opinion, man.
Any song off Sgt. Pepper, and any OTHER song off the White Album
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by rockhardmetal
Well, I can think of a ton. But since I prefer to listen to the CD as opposed to watin for the radio to play it, I jus buy CDs. But jus my opinion, man.

That's just like...your opinion, man.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
well, what if your vehicle doesnt have a cd player, and you have no tapes or anything, and you flip on the radio or some other scenario like that?
A lot of instrumentals fall into this category for me.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3