Poll: Is it it ok for your gf to read ur inbox, but not vice versa?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it it ok for your gf to read ur inbox, but not vice versa?
Yes
9 15%
No
50 85%
Voters: 59.
ok, who thinks that its fair if your girlfriend checks the inbox on your cellphone, but you can't even think of looking at hers. I just dont understand it lol

Input would be nice
its because you are a weak man.
sorry,its true.if my gf doesn't want me to read her inbox,i say "too bad,bitch!!"and take it.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
i love to see equality in a relationship.
What has she got to hide?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Who needs girlfriends anyway?
Gear:
ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
Me and my boyf have nowt to hide. I usually read texts over his shoulder but he doesn't do that to me cos he doesn't think its right to do so. Girlfriend or not.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

if you're that bothered, delete texts after you've read them.

am I the only one who doesn't leave their phone lying about for anyone to grab?

Quote by OddOneOut
Me and my boyf have nowt to hide. I usually read texts over his shoulder but he doesn't do that to me cos he doesn't think its right to do so. Girlfriend or not.

why do you feel the need to read his texts?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by wizards?
whoocha!!!

That's the sound a whip makes.

Wow...I actually vocalised that and you're right.

Oh, and why the hell does it matter that much?
do it while shs in the shower
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Just because she's your girlfriend automatically means she has a right to look through your inbox? I honestly don't know where people come up with this kind of stuff.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

cuz youre being a pussy

a relationship is made up of two, both have equal say, both have trust in each other.
She cant do anything you dont wnate her to and vice-versa

if she can look at your texts, but you cant look at hers, there are 2 scenarios
1. She's not mature enought to understand the tust that should go into a relationship
2. She's cheating on you
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
I dont think its fair.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Skierinanutshel
they have a vagina. therefore, you listen to what they say. disobey, and the vagina is taken away.

lulz.

sadly, this is what must be done.

take it from me...a married man.
Here's a handy tip: if either people in the relationship want to go through the other's personal stuff, including texts, then you're not doing it right

And if that's not enough, it was my father's stalking of my mother, going through her phone, checking who she was with, ringing her friends, watching her through pub windows etc. that contributed to her throwing him out and ending the marriage.
Wanting to know each other's persona things is just bad.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

if she can look at your texts, but you cant look at hers, there are 2 scenarios
1. She's not mature enought to understand the tust that should go into a relationship
2. She's cheating on you

I love that situation, she's cheating on you, but she's so insecure that you're cheating on her that she needs to read your texts to make sure you aren't... thats just irony right there.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if you're that bothered, delete texts after you've read them.

am I the only one who doesn't leave their phone lying about for anyone to grab?

why do you feel the need to read his texts?

Cos I'm a nosy cow. I do it to everyone and since my friends don't have anything to hide, they usually turn their phone so i can see it better.
At the same time, I don't care if people read my texts. Friends usually go down my phone anyway.

In other words, my boyf, friends and I have a casual attitude towards our mobiles. We will not die if we don't have them about our person nor do we care if someone looks through it.
Quote by Renka

Well, my woman stalks all my posts on here, but I felt really weird when she said it was okay for me to log onto her Myspace.

The only reason her reading my posts bothers me is that she doesn't give me a chance to explain anything.
Although you shouldn't have anything to hide that would be bad, it doesn't mean you don't have personal stuff she doesn't need to know about.
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
Quote by wizards?
I love that situation, she's cheating on you, but she's so insecure that you're cheating on her that she needs to read your texts to make sure you aren't... thats just irony right there.

in the 2nd scenario, shes chating and is thinking "this is easy. How do I know he's not doing the same."
so she doesn't want to get caught but wants to make sure he isn't doing the same

her unfaithfulness has created a warped view of reality in her mind and she has become paranoid
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
in the 2nd scenario, shes chating and is thinking "this is easy. How do I know he's not doing the same."
so she doesn't want to get caught but wants to make sure he isn't doing the same

her unfaithfulness has created a warped view of reality in her mind and she has become paranoid

That's why it's so funny, she's doing something that's absolutely horrible to him, and then is worried sick that he's doing it to her... I like it and I think it's absolutely hillarious.
Quote by wizards?
That's why it's so funny, she's doing something that's absolutely horrible to him, and then is worried sick that he's doing it to her... I like it and I think it's absolutely hillarious.

It is my friend

It is.
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by OddOneOut
Cos I'm a nosy cow. I do it to everyone and since my friends don't have anything to hide, they usually turn their phone so i can see it better.
At the same time, I don't care if people read my texts. Friends usually go down my phone anyway.

In other words, my boyf, friends and I have a casual attitude towards our mobiles. We will not die if we don't have them about our person nor do we care if someone looks through it.

Quote by ShaunDiel
Curiosity/Noseyness. I'm the same way.

to be honest that just comes across as insecurity on your part. you might try to justify it by saying you're just curious and your friends don't mind, but is it out of the question that your friends are accommodating your insecurities?

if someone's insecure about a certain aspect of their appearance, friends will usually not make a big deal of it because to do so would be to upset their friend.

But then again, I don't know either of you so I'm probably way off the mark. I'm just saying that that's what I get when I read those posts.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
to be honest that just comes across as insecurity on your part. you might try to justify it by saying you're just curious and your friends don't mind, but is it out of the question that your friends are accommodating your insecurities?

if someone's insecure about a certain aspect of their appearance, friends will usually not make a big deal of it because to do so would be to upset their friend.

But then again, I don't know either of you so I'm probably way off the mark. I'm just saying that that's what I get when I read those posts.

Maybe, but you're no psychologist right?

It's just really common for me and my friends to read each others texts and stuff. We just don't see the need to have to hide things from each other (we tend to avoid texts from boy/girlfriends, however). Which is kinda the way it should be with friends, IMO.
Quote by Renka