I have one of these for sale second hand at my local music shop for 600 quid.

Near new condition, love the way it plays and its a japanese fender.

How much do they cost new? What ive seen of them they seem pretty uncommon and i know for a fact that japanese fenders are a bitch to get hold of in the UK, and ive only heard good things about them.

IS it worth it?
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Last edited by TalonbladE at Oct 27, 2008,
Richards = Classic riff king.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
And that picture is the exact guitar!
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Get it. Now.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by irishstang_87
Forget riff king, God is more like it. That man is my hero.

Couldnt have said it better myself
So why does he play without the low E? I've never heard of anyone ever doing that on purpose.
Quote by Mecler
So why does he play without the low E? I've never heard of anyone ever doing that on purpose.

he plays in open (insert appropriate letter here, I'm gonna guess G but I'm probably wrong) tuning.

the e string isn't the right note in that tuning (it's D I think, whereas you'd generally want a G).

getting it to the low g would be too floppy. tuning up would double the note making it redundant. so he takes it off.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by Lemoninfluence
he plays in open (insert appropriate letter here, I'm gonna guess G but I'm probably wrong) tuning.

the e string isn't the right note in that tuning (it's D I think, whereas you'd generally want a G).

getting it to the low g would be too floppy. tuning up would double the note making it redundant. so he takes it off.

Correct, open G. Learn some stones songs, he never used that string, even in his songs in standard tuning (there's probably a few cases where I'm wrong).
Brown Sugar - Prime example of Open G tuning.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
Brown Sugar - Prime example of Open G tuning.

Isn't Brown Sugar in Standard? I learned it like that, anyways.
It can be learnt either way, 100% sure. Tabs on here have it for both tunings. Either way get the GUITAR!
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Quote by Tomo J O
It can be learnt either way, 100% sure. Tabs on here have it for both tunings. Either way get the GUITAR!

If you don't, tell me the name of that pawn shop, and I'll take a road trip