ok i want to do journalism and film but would doing this get me a job at a magazine company? or get a job traveling?

and should i do abroad stuff?
im kinda iffy on the whole leaving the country for 15 months
Orly?
Quote by iancurtislives
ok i want to do journalism and film but would doing this get me a job at a magazine company? or get a job traveling?

I dont think this goes in MT lol

But def study abroad!!
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
Quote by iancurtislives

Journalism? Yes. Film? LOL.

A job traveling? Well, every career choice can land you a job traveling -- I'm a software engineer and my colleagues and I travel all over the world (mostly to developing nations). It's all about putting your self in line with a sector or industry that allows you to achieve your goals.

Note, however, that you don't need a journalism degree to be a journalist (helps thought) and if you study only film you'll probably be unemployed
Gear
2002 Ibanez RGT42
Marshall AVT150h + JCM900
Buncha pedals
Quote by rotzak
Journalism? Yes. Film? LOL.

A job traveling? Well, every career choice can land you a job traveling -- I'm a software engineer and my colleagues and I travel all over the world (mostly to developing nations). It's all about putting your self in line with a sector or industry that allows you to achieve your goals.

Note, however, that you don't need a journalism degree to be a journalist (helps thought) and if you study only film you'll probably be unemployed

ok so journism is a sure shot of landing a good job so thats really nice to know...

but like what about jobs for movies like on course film hands?
is it really that hard to get a job like that?
Orly?