Page 1 of 2
Hey, guess what? It's the school year, so here comes another kid crawling into the Pit looking for homework help. I need a good phrase or idea to start off a short 350-word minimum narrative. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just keep out the profanity/sexuality. I've already cleared it that drugs and alcohol are fine, as well as violence. So follow those guidelines, cause I know you all love violence, drugs and alcohol. Give 'er.

Uh, yeah, I need another one now. See above.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 28, 2008,
"What Would It Be, Then?" cookie for ref.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..."
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The cocaine dealer was dead even before Pat_s1t yanked the bloody knife out of his chest.

How's that?
kill all humans
It was three weeks later when we were washed upon the shores.

Finish it.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
The air was musky, and filled with the stale smell of youth.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I don't know which was stranger, the fact that the security guard was shaving and drinking a Budweiser at the same time, or the fact that it was 5 AM.
Quote by Ziggums
Create a story completely from Lolcat Captions.

As the two felines entered Bat Country...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
One day, a chinchilla called Sherman went to the beach. On his way he stumbled across Keith the Koala.

I'm sure you can go on from there..
She died this morning from a heroine overdose.
Cheery huh?
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I always start out my stories with some kind of suspence.

For example, one begins with my main character staring at the clock for school to run out, then a few days later he graduates, then after that everything builds up from there.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
well im writing a story about willy wonka being accused of choking seventeen people to death with stale nerds ropes then proceeding to shove a wonka bar up his victims ass.....
YOU CANNOT STEAL THIS!!!!
Quote by epiless
well im writing a story about willy wonka being accused of choking seventeen people to death with stale nerds ropes then proceeding to shove a wonka bar up his victims ass.....
YOU CANNOT STEAL THIS!!!!
I just did bitch. By posting in my thread, you gave me the rights to use that. It says "I need you guys to give me a good phrase or idea to start off a short 350-word minimum narrative."
After hitting my woman for the second time, I asked her if I needed to again. The answer was no. A bit of a cliche, but a man has to keep his woman in check and if she needs the bruises, you give them to her.

It'll go down a storm.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
One day, a chinchilla called Sherman...

****ing hell.
Quote by Pat_s1t
where did this Sherman the Chinchilla thing come from?

me and Oblivion arguing over wether kittens or chinchillas are cutter...

Go kittens!

Join group on my page.
Quote by zzeazz
me and Oblivion arguing over wether kittens or chinchillas are cutter...

Go kittens!

Join group on my page.

hey man, gtfo
There I was standing, penis in hand in the Nebula 5. The space lord Veruushka had just tooken a bounty to the face and I only had meer hours to return home and save the planet. But she was ready for a second round...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
So yeah, I'm good for it now thanks to some kid's sig. You can all hijack my thread if you want. Or it can be condemned to the final destination of The Pit, where the dead threads rot in despair. Anyway, thanks...?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by DirtyMakik
"What Would It Be, Then?" cookie for ref.

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away..."

Misquote, it's:
"What's it going to be then, eh?"

Yeah I've written 8 pages on Clockwork Orange, redrafted it, shortened it to 4 pages, redrafted it again, rewritten it by hand multiple times and now drop nadsat into conversation like a right bezoomny chelloveck
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Ziggums
Create a story completely from Lolcat Captions.

+ 101
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Rip the crucifixion of Jesus directly from the lolcat bible.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
It had been only 3 days after his attempt to take his own life...
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I'm not gonna give you an intro, but definitely make it about a resistance group against a hardcore fascist or utopian government. Alternatively, if that's not cool enough, make it a resistance group against a zombie epidemic or robot invasion. Just make it about any sort of resistance group. Resistance groups are bitchin.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I took a bite out of my pear as my brother screamed 'LOL WUT!?' while listening to Cannibal Corpse...
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Page 1 of 2