I am completely sure that this has been asked numerous times on this forum but I just need to know what options there are for an acoustic in the <$150 range. I want an acoustic to mess around with and to try to get signed by BB king in an upcoming concert!
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
Vox AC4- ah-mazing lil amp
Roland Micro Cube- 1st amp... pretty crappy
a whole lotta picks

Am I the only one who has WON
THE GAME?

yamaha is pretty much your only option here.
Schecter Diamond Series C-1 Elite
Roland Cube 30x
Blueridge BR-143
jasmine by takamine is what i have. its okay but youll want to upgrade after about 6 months
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
nah i won't have to upgrade. I already have an AMAZING electric guitar and the acoustic is just to mess with.
Gear:

St. Blues Bluesmaster IV
Vox AC4- ah-mazing lil amp
Roland Micro Cube- 1st amp... pretty crappy
a whole lotta picks

Am I the only one who has WON
THE GAME?

If you ever get any more interested in acoustic, you'll absolutely hate whatever you can get for under $150 in weeks.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
If you don't care about anything but the price, you can usually find god awful acoustics for ~$100 at places like Walmart. You can usually find some pretty cheap guitars online too, without much searching. If you ever decide to actually play though, you're going to want to upgrade.

Alternately, if you don't mind spending a little more you can get a Fender CD60 Dreadnought for $199.99 on Musician's Friend. It's going to sound A LOT nicer than most other guitars in that price range.
GEAR:
Schecter Stilletto
Rogue RM100F Mandolin
Fender FM-63S Mandolin
1975 Ovation Celebrity
I have a Jasmine by Takamine ES45C for about 170... i love it....
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
if you live in the states, just check your local craigslist, there are always plenty of guitars in that price range on there
Quote by about
yamaha is pretty much your only option here.

uh god i hate yamaha's but it is kind of your only option, unless you buy one second hand
I have the Jasmine by Takamine S34C which just cost 99$. Is a great acoustic for the price, the tone is far from great, but the playability is very, very good. The intonation is decent, has a deep cutaway and 21 frets (very rare on cheap acoustic).
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS