Alright People, this should be my last thread in this recent barrage...

Ive come across a 1968 Blackface Fender Bassman Cab for $150. Its in good shape, and I reserved it. Just wanted to see if they were worth it or if something this old should be passed on. I feel like its a deal, but wanted to see what you guys thought.
Honestly any cab for a price like that is a steal and the vintage-ness only sweetens the deal.
Good deal if it's in good condition. Vintage stuff is usually great
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
the question is does it work?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Update

Well I played it in the store for about half an hour, and decided to go with it. I pay for it, we put it on the dolly, and as soon as we(the GC guy and myself) lift it to put it in my trunk, the whole face of it falls out onto the wet ground, cutting my finger in the process. All the wood split. I got my money back thankfully.

...Im pissed.
You know for as much flak as GC gets, they are pretty good about giving you your money back when weird crap happens. I had a similar problem with the first bass I bought from there. It was DOA. Course I think the guys that work at the GC by my office are kinda annoying. The one by my house though... those guys are awesome and the store is a lot of fun.

Good to hear you made it out of the situation with only a cut. Sorry to hear about the cab though dude. You'll find another good deal though. Keep your eyes peeled.
Practice Gear:
Ibanez SRX3EXQM1 Bass (Black)
12ft Monster Cable
Peavey MAX 158 Bass Amp
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones

Inspiration: Flea, J. Myung, L. Claypool, R. Trujillo, V. Wooten, N. Mendel