ok. i need to vent some anger here so bare with me.

i just got a 360 about a month or two ago. paid for it all by myself. when i got a ps1 and ps2, i let my little brother play and he would always over write my saved files and scratch my games to the point where they couldn't be read. so... now, i said hell no, you can't play my 360 and sure enough, he goes whining to my parents about this. i felt nice and let him play it for a day and all was ok but then this mourning, i wake up to find all my (wet from being in the process of getting washed) clothes strone across my basement floor. my sweatshirt was even in the cat litter box.

so, now i again said hell no, you can't play my xbox but... he goes whining to my parents again and now they say NO one can play xbox untill we learn to share. is this fare? i paid for it all with my money which i got from getting a job while he gets his money from "allowance" which i don't even get any more. they are forcing me to share after he through my clothes all over the basement for apparently no reason at all? i even let him play for a day or two over the weekend while i was busy. i feel like they are just siding with him cause hes the little kid and i'm older.

it is ****ing video games, and i hate making a big deal out of it but this is just pissing me off cause i see no reason why i need to let him share. again, sorry for a dumb pointless post but i need to vent some anger and see some other peoples opinions.
Sherman the Chinchilla will calm you down.

Just look at his cuteness:
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i totally agree. I hate younger kids playing my games. I feel like Oscar the grouch. Bi*ch it's my games! Come near 'em and i'll kill ya!
dude.. how old are you?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Yeah, that's...

Aww, Sherman.
All your base are belong to us.
dude,bring it to your freinds house
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
**** your parents

Both literally and figuratively

move out

beat teh shit out of him
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
uh... are you 8 years old?? if not suck it up being a brother comes with sacrifice especially being an older brother. if it really is a problem, instead of preventing him from playing at all tell him firmly about how he should handle your stuff, be authoritative and he'll obey.
oblivion,are u answereing every thread with the pic of
Sherman?
Quote by nowa90
oblivion,are u answereing every thread with the pic of
Sherman?

You should help me by telling everyone to join the group.

We're creating a Chinchilla cult.

Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps

ure posting that everywhere.. I think u need to create a group

anyway TS I'd be pissed, but parents are parents, so get along with your brother and u'll get it back.. and when there not looking, kick the shit out of him!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Oblivion_Rps

too.. much.. win...

*head explodes*
i dont play video games anymore they get really boring and its a waste of time
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by will123456789
ure posting that everywhere.. I think u need to create a group

anyway TS I'd be pissed, but parents are parents, so get along with your brother and u'll get it back.. and when there not looking, kick the shit out of him!

I have!!

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/chinchilla
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
You should help me by telling everyone to join the group.

We're creating a Chinchilla cult.

umm,check my sig,we need more mebers..make one on facebook,or i will tommtrow
Sell the 360, that way neither of you get to play it.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by madshatter
ok. i need to vent some anger here so bare with me.

i just got a 360 about a month or two ago. paid for it all by myself. when i got a ps1 and ps2, i let my little brother play and he would always over write my saved files and scratch my games to the point where they couldn't be read. so... now, i said hell no, you can't play my 360 and sure enough, he goes whining to my parents about this. i felt nice and let him play it for a day and all was ok but then this mourning, i wake up to find all my (wet from being in the process of getting washed) clothes strone across my basement floor. my sweatshirt was even in the cat litter box.

so, now i again said hell no, you can't play my xbox but... he goes whining to my parents again and now they say NO one can play xbox untill we learn to share. is this fare? i paid for it all with my money which i got from getting a job while he gets his money from "allowance" which i don't even get any more. they are forcing me to share after he through my clothes all over the basement for apparently no reason at all? i even let him play for a day or two over the weekend while i was busy. i feel like they are just siding with him cause hes the little kid and i'm older.

it is ****ing video games, and i hate making a big deal out of it but this is just pissing me off cause i see no reason why i need to let him share. again, sorry for a dumb pointless post but i need to vent some anger and see some other peoples opinions.

If you paid for it you don't need to share it, because it's 100% yours, did you tell them he put clothes all over your room and that he scratches it and stuff?
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.