i'm still watching it, but it seems like he is saying that atheism getting attention is a fad.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
lol it looks like a sketch

but i dont know my view..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I think it's a fad in the sense that every moron is jumping on the wagon just to make themselves look smarter. But I'm not watching the video.
Yeah of course, its what all the cool kids these days are doing

[thumbs up]
My signature has doubled...
I see no sense in watching it. When they said GOD WAS UNDER ATTACK and called Athiesm a fad, I RAAAAAAAAAGED and closed the window.
It's not a fad. God is not under attack. It's just a religion.
Fox sucks.
Quote by Archaon
I think it's a fad in the sense that every moron is jumping on the wagon just to make themselves look smarter. But I'm not watching the video.

same view, tl;dw
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Lmao...

I am in Rome...I-I am in Rome...

Omfg, this guys a moron. The world doesnt make sense without God? Its called SCIENCE! Does he know it?

Sherman

^ Woah wasat?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Stoner0405
Atheism is a fad for quite a bit of people I think.

I guess so. Some things just cant be explained by science though.

Something thats always bugged me is, If the big band theory is true, then where did the big bang take place, as there wouldn't have been any existing space....
The majority of this conversation involved much idiocy but he does make a good point by basically saying Atheists should do more in proving there own theories of science instead of trying to disprove God's existence. This does get a bit annoying.