www.myspace.com/kbnttbdsde

me and my friend. we create this amazing art straight from our hearts at random. the result will always vary, and that's why it's more interesting than forming another metal or indie band.

enjoy
The thing is...it's jus a bunch of damn noise. Doesn't require skill to do noise. 2nd, why the hell is the avatar on your page a pukin chick? Wat the hell, man? That's jus gross as ****!
Quote by rockhardmetal
The thing is...it's jus a bunch of damn noise. Doesn't require skill to do noise. 2nd, why the hell is the avatar on your page a pukin chick? Wat the hell, man? That's jus gross as ****!

ah, the simple mind.

once you get over how cool it is to shred you may learn to appreciate experimenting with sounds and creating abstract art for the ears. it's quite fun and interesting to do and listen to, because it's never going in one direction.
Quote by HILIKUS!
sounds...fun. you children need a saxophone.

we have one. we're not children.
lol. i love the song titles.
nothing like a little music from the rear end.

like "april 15th 2008" too
i wouldnt call myself an art fag. but i do really love experimental music, and "noise" is a sweet genre thingy too.
i really like your name, i like the way you guys have a "fucked" up picture thingy. i like how you experiment, good sounds, i like the song titles, i like the blankness of your page, and i like the over-all sound. so overall, some good stuff you got here. although i would like to see/hear more sax experimentation. so yeah. keep it up and imma add you guys