Hey guys whats up? I just picked up pro tools and the digidesign mbox2 mini recording bundle this weekend and have been messing around with it a little. I have a few questions that I cant seem to find answers to in the help and was wondering if anyone around here has used the program and could give me a few tips. anyways...

After I record a track and play it back why is it so ****ing quiet? I havent changed anything and I listen through the headphones when playing and then play the same thing back and its wayyy quiet. I am not sure what the deal with that is.

and in order to get the sound that I want into the system should I have my whole set-up going directly into the input? like all my boxes into my amp and then out from there to the pc?

what do you guys think? I am brand new at recording and any pointers would be appreciated.
Songs I am trying to learn right now...
"Artist in the Ambulance" Thrice
post in the riffs and recording forum, you'll probably get a better response there.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
will do... go ahead and delete if you want to mods.
Songs I am trying to learn right now...
"Artist in the Ambulance" Thrice