Well, title says it all. I feel really bad.

Lately I've been playing my electric a lot more than my acoustic, and I don't know why. I usually like my acoustic way better, but for some reason the electric is the first thing my hand reaches for. Any ideas why?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Cuz electric is jus ****in better. Anythin that can wail and crunch like an electric is better. ROCK THE **** ON!
Quote by rockhardmetal
Cuz electric is jus ****in better. Anythin that can wail and crunch like an electric is better. ROCK THE **** ON!

Aw, STFU.

I have the exact same problem.
It's okay, you'll come around. Just spend some creative time with the guitar that tickles your fancy at the moment.
Quote by rockhardmetal

Wow, what's funny about that is im really into playing blues right now so I'm not even wailing. I'm just playin around with it.

Yeah, I suppose what I wrote above is why I'm playin so much electric is because I'm really into learning blues right now after re-discovering the late great Stevie Ray. Plus I haven't had my electric very long so it's kinda like a shiny new toy for me. A candy apple red toy with a pearl pickguard

Anyway, I just feel bad cuz my acoustic sits there, alone, looking all sad and unloved. My beloved Tak sits alone and I don't even care!

Sorry for the pointless rant. I just really love playing my acoustic but lately I've felt kind of uninspired to play it even though I know that since I'm a relative beginner learning everything on my acoustic could very possibly help me out a lot in the long run.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Haha, dude, that happens to everyone. Just play what you feel like, it's the only way you will be happy. You'll finish out your electric phase and go back to the good ol' acoustic soon enough, and then the cycle will start over again.
It's ok. I'm aching to play an electric too, but I'm almost finished learning this song, and it's quite addicing to play. You'll get bored of the electric soon enough and go back to acoustic, then get bored of that. And so on, and so on.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
It's ok. I'm aching to play an electric too, but I'm almost finished learning this song, and it's quite addicing to play. You'll get bored of the electric soon enough and go back to acoustic, then get bored of that. And so on, and so on.

Damn cap, I fully expect you to post an mp3 on your profile of you playing that. Very impressive.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by captivate

Holy shit, can his acoustic be any more shinier? That's a really nice song though.

Is it easy enough by the way? I can play a lot of Don Ross songs (that's all I can play really, not ventured past Don in the candyrat channel ), so yea.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, can his acoustic be any more shinier? That's a really nice song though.

Is it easy enough by the way? I can play a lot of Don Ross songs (that's all I can play really, not ventured past Don in the candyrat channel ), so yea.

AHAHAHAHA. THAT'S THE FIRST THING I SAID WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO TOO. "DAMNNN, that guitar is freaking shiny"

The song itself is actually rather simple except for that fast one coda part. The tuning is what makes it sound so good(E B C# D# B F#). If I can play it, then anyone can play it. I'm not exactly a good guitarist. Just a knowledgeable one(aka, a nerdd ).

If you can play Don Ross then you can definitely play this.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
AHAHAHAHA. THAT'S THE FIRST THING I SAID WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO TOO. "DAMNNN, that guitar is freaking shiny"

The song itself is actually rather simple except for that fast one coda part. The tuning is what makes it sound so good(E B C# D# B F#). If I can play it, then anyone can play it. I'm not exactly a good guitarist. Just a knowledgeable one(aka, a nerdd ).

If you can play Don Ross then you can definitely play this.

Excellent, thanks I'll give it a go when my e-string snaps, and I'll buy a heavier gauge. It's currently one step up and ready to slice That's what you get for buying regular slinky's I guess

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.