What is your opinion on the bare knuckle Pick ups? I'm considering putting this in my guitar I'm building over, Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Humbuckers.

Yes/No? Suggestions? Open to ideas.
Yes to Bareknuckles, period.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Pretty much. Bareknuckles are renowned as some of the best passive pickups you can get for a reason. Plus, Chris Broderick uses them
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I swear to god dude just go away. Your really starting to get on my nerves. Do you see everyone else posting every thing they do in the same threads?No.

I'm not gonna be restricted to one thread a day simply because it bugs you.
fine by me, I guess i've been a bit of a dick lately. Any more questions you have I will happily answer them, trying not to be a dick
i put bare knuckle P91's in a les paul type build and they are awesome pickups. lovely clean. lovely distorted... just lush pick ups. i appreciate they are single coils but i bet their humbuckers are really good too.
Thank you please.
Quote by guitarcam123
fine by me, I guess i've been a bit of a dick lately. Any more questions you have I will happily answer them, trying not to be a dick

LAWL
Bugera 333XL
Epiphone SG
Ibanez Flanger
Shitty casette Recorder
Crate RFX 120

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
iv used p91's, p92's, miracle mans, nailbombs and mississippi queens and they're all amazing. plus if you want different magnets or more or less winds just ask and it shall be done. great pickups and great service too
Bare Knuckles are THE shit.

Duncan are renowned mainly for vintage tone, Dimarzio for modern metal.

Bare Knuckle do BOTH better IMO.
bareknuckles FTWFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I've used EMG's religiously in everyting I've owned for about 12 years until a couple a weeks ago when I got a set of Bare Knuckle Painkillers.

I was blown away at the clarity, punch, power, articulation and tone. They're so responsive and the character of the guitar really comes out.

Put it this way, Im not gonna be using EMG's any more in anything, I'll be ordering BKP's for everything I build in future.

AMAZING PICKUPS, Tim who runs it is a top bloke too.
Quote by jscustomguitars
AMAZING PICKUPS, Tim who runs it is a top bloke too.

isnt he?

quick to reply, knowledgable and helpful.
Thank you please.