Quick question, what booze is good to mix with Pepsi or Mountain Dew?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
pepsi+ cpt. Morgan=Delicious
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Jack Daniels

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Gin

+1

Pepsi + Jack Daniels
Mountain Dew + Gin
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Mountain Dew+Mountain Don't= Equivalent of alcoholic drink

Not sure where I was going with that...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid

Mountain Paradox
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Karvid

Yet I still lol'd
But yeah Mix Jack,Jim or Johnny with Pepsi & Gin or Vodka with the Dew
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
woodshavings.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by gunners fan

Yet I still lol'd
But yeah Mix Jack,Jim or Johnny with Pepsi & Gin or Vodka with the Dew

o.o did that guy survive?
Quote by Callicut
Don't you'll ruin the taste of them when you want to drink them sober.

I've been drinking vodka with everything I can get my hands on for a while, and it hasn't ruined any of them for me.

in fact my main alcoholic drink is vodka and coke and my main non alcoholic drink when i'm at a bar but not drinking alcohol is coke.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by scissormetimber
o.o did that guy survive?

Yeah it was a 40year old man & his young son, they actually walked away unhurt, it was on the news a couple of months ago
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Yeah it was a 40year old man & his young son, they actually walked away unhurt, it was on the news a couple of months ago

oh cool, it looks like they got completely smashed
Quote by scissormetimber
oh cool, it looks like they got completely smashed

Yeah but if you watch it a few times it looks like it was only the passengers side that got wiped out!

EDIT: Holly Fuk! I just realised it was in the US so It would have been the drivers side that got wiped out!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
You reminded me of something.
I was up on my computer here a few weeks back when I saw a bottle of ginger ale. (very mysterious) It had a black crayon floating about in it. When I opened it I smelled the foulest odor man has ever smelled. I threw it out yesterday.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I was up on my computer here a few weeks back when I saw a bottle of ginger ale. (very mysterious) It had a black crayon floating about in it. When I opened it I smelled the foulest odor man has ever smelled. I threw it out yesterday.

You left it around for another few weeks then knowing it smelt like shite?
Quote by monkeysintheday

You dissapointed me.

I thought that story was gonna lead somewhere
wat.