My friend was telling be about this today. Basically, you shave late on October 31 and then you don't shave for the whole month of November in honor of our rather extinct relatives. I'm probably going to do it.

Anyone else heard of it? Seems like you could even make a competition out of it if you so desired.
It's definitely No-shave November. My friend and I have advertisements and sign up sheets in all the guys bathrooms at school.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
its no shave november here, and i will be participating.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Yeah, we call it No-Shave November around here. I'd take part, but I grow one funky, patchy beard.
Quote by IndianRockStar
My friend was telling be about this today. Basically, you shave late on October 31 and then you don't shave for the whole month of November in honor of our rather extinct relatives. I'm probably going to do it.

I'm sure you might be related to neanderthals, but I know I was related to the much more advanced Cro-magnons, who stood upright and discovered fire.
I'm doing it this november. Being a sophmore doesnt grant
to many friends that can grow facial hair though. So it isn't
as fun as it could be.

Maybe a UG No-Shave November? and we all take pics to see who is the hairiest?
Quote by IndianRockStar

Anyone else heard of it? Seems like you could even make a competition out of it if you so desired.

Neanderthals aren't related to modern humans, it's a common misconception Research has shown that Australian remains from before neanderthals has less genetic divergence from homo sapiens sapiens than the younger neanderthals do.
I'm doing it.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i read a book about how blonds were smarter and it used neandrathals as an example

obviously they were pretty smart if they started a tradition that's lasted so long
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
It's called Manuary.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
I realize relatives probably wasn't the best word to use, but its more convincing to say that to someone than "an extinct species related to humans, but who's impact on modern man is insignificant at best." Ya know?
I just call it no-shave-November.

And yep, I'm doing it.

Quote by IndianRockStar
I realize relatives probably wasn't the best word to use, but its more convincing to say that to someone than "an extinct species related to humans, but who's impact on modern man is insignificant at best." Ya know?

Who invented the wheel?

Who first made fire?

.../tongue in cheek.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Oct 27, 2008,
March Moustache Madness > Noshave November
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
You mean Movember?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I'm in.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...