Page 1 of 2
So, this whole argument is gay! The Mac advocates will never convince the PC advocates that Mac is better OR visaversa. Plus, ya know who started it all? Microsoft and Apple, ya morons!

Apple, of course, is worse with its commercials where PC is a old man and Mac is a young kid. But, COMMON, MAN! It's a rediculous argument! WHO THE **** CARES?!!

Discuss...

I'll prolly get a Mac vs. PC argument, right? Despite the fact that I think it's a useless topic.
This just in: People are retards!

Some look at computer brands and think it's a social philosophy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah! You got it right! What the fuck is wrong with the world?!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Blame the media...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
I honestly think that Macs are good and PCs are good.
But those Apple advertisements are just subliminal bullshit. Microsoft didn't send direct attacks at Mac, did it? Why is Mac sending direct attacks at Microsoft? Because they suck. They make a decent computer and mp3 player, but I really disrespect Steve Jobs for doing that. Or whoever decided to do those ads.
These Mac vs. PC ads are turning into political ads- it doesn't tell you anything, it just tells you that the other guy sucks, literally.
The Mac commercials just say "LOL Vista sux. Why? We don't know. Macs are better, but we can't tell you why that is either."
Another ****en mac commercial on right now. Apple is such a hater all they do is hate on PC's. They don't even say why macs are good, just why pc's are bad.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Arthur Curry
i disagree. from an economic standpoint, competition is a positive thing.

Competition doesn't usually involve people hatin others cuz they like the other guy. Or at least, it shouldn't.
Quote by RPGoof
These Mac vs. PC ads are turning into political ads- it doesn't tell you anything, it just tells you that the other guy sucks, literally.

AHA! You hit the nail right on the head, man!
And that Macs are PC's too.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger

People forget that PC means Personal Computer. So, technically, both Macs and Windows (commonly called PCs by the ignorant) are PCs.

Anyway, carry on discussin...(This is gettin kinda good!)
So, thanks a lot for starting this thread then, dipshit.

Quote by shadesofanger

Yeah, but...don't tell anyone that. People can't be fanboys AND right at the same time.
You're*
I love computers!
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
I like both, and I'm very capable of using both. I like my PC for schoolwork, but I love my mac for everything else. And this is just personal experience but my mac has had a fraction of the hardware and software problems of my PC. Just my two cents, I'm a mac person because I grew up with them but I don't particularly mind either, as long as its fast and doesn't crash.

But iPods rule

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by rockhardmetal
People forget that PC means Personal Computer. So, technically, both Macs and Windows (commonly called PCs by the ignorant) are PCs.

Anyway, carry on discussin...(This is gettin kinda good!)

No matter how many times I've told people in the Pit, they still don't get it. Especially the Macfags.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
a pc is a personal computer, and a mac is a personal computer, so in a way macs are pc's.
i like using both of them cuz they both are good
EDIT: beat me to it, lol
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
What if Macs are just PC's, just they're not saying it.

Think about it.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by rockhardmetal
Competition doesn't usually involve people hatin others cuz they like the other guy. Or at least, it shouldn't.

it absolutely does, but you can only blame the stupidity of people for that.
i personally use windows, and I went back to xp after using vista for a while. because vista was incompatible and buggy with a lot of the stuff i wanted to do.

it's good that mac is taking more share of the market, because that will make microsoft want to make it's own operating system better, so people don't leave.
Not my band, but something you should definitely listen to:
Toast Machine
I like being able to add/upgrade components as needed. Isn't that harder to do with a mac?
(This is a question, i'm not trying to argue)
Quote by jermzxsugarx
a pc is a personal computer, and a mac is a personal computer, so in a way macs are pc's.
i like using both of them cuz they both are good

You made me think about it for a second.

Mac basically says "PC's are a piece of shit"

Really Mac's are also PC's

Therefore, Mac's = Shit.

Edit - Not to piss any fanboys off, but I'm not personally saying Mac's are shit.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Last edited by shadesofanger at Oct 27, 2008,
Quote by Arthur Curry
it absolutely does, but you can only blame the stupidity of people for that.

I know it does. I'm jus sayin it should NOT. But no one seems to get it. All the stupid ones keep on goin on tryin to kill each other over Mac vs. PC or some other such thing.
Quote by shadesofanger
You made me think about it for a second.

Mac basically says "PC's are a piece of shit"

Really Mac's are also PC's

Therefore, Mac's = Shit.

LOL! The irony. Mac tried to diss Windows and endin up dissin themselves too.
Quote by boxerb
I like being able to add/upgrade components as needed. Isn't that harder to do with a mac?
(This is a question, i'm not trying to argue)

Mac Pros are designed to be easily modified and upgraded. iMacs, however, are not because it has a very proprietary design, like laptops.

Anyways, I like building my own PC for a desktop computer because of its flexibility and inexpensiveness. But I wouldn't have it any other way than a MacBook Pro when it comes to laptop computing.

And people argue because they're dumb and love to talk out of their butts. It's no surprise that blind defenders of either designs are computer nubs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Oct 27, 2008,
i used to be a windows user and i switched to mac because my guitar teacher always used one and convinced me to get one for the next computer. So people can be convinced, its the closed minded, ignorant people who wont even try the other side that wont be convinced because they are ****ing idiots. Its people like this that argue when they haven't tried the other side that piss me off so ****ing much.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by Pyrest
I just prefer the Windows OS. Though I HATE Vista.

Quite frankly, most people do. Why do ya think Windows decided to keep makin XP?
Quote by Pyrest
I just prefer the Windows OS. Though I HATE Vista.

I've had Vista for a year and a half now, with NO problems, minimal bugs, and overall smooth performance. Don't believe everything you hear.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0
Its people like this that argue when they haven't tried the other side that piss me off so ****ing much.
Yes, yes! I agree 1000%!
Quote by rockhardmetal
Quite frankly, most people do. Why do ya think Windows decided to keep makin XP?

Because:

1. This is too short of a time for a complete overhaul. The market needs an adjustment period for technology.
2. People are stupid and love bandwagons.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by BostonLP
I've had Vista for a year and a half now, with NO problems, minimal bugs, and overall smooth performance. Don't believe everything you hear.

True, but quite frankly, I can't play a lotta games I want on a Vista; they're incompatible. However, the same is true of Mac's Leopard.

Well, I think we've established that at least some of the PIT wants the Mac vs. PC argument to stop! So, quit arguin, ya dumbasses!
Quote by rockhardmetal
True, but quite frankly, I can't play a lotta games I want on a Vista; they're incompatible.

All of the latest games can. And the ones that are incompatible probably have or is making update patches.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rockhardmetal
LOL! The irony. Mac tried to diss Windows and endin up dissin themselves too.

Although there a few that grasp this. The fanboys are too busy fapping over how amazing their Mac is.
Quote by hostilekid

Quote by GoldenBlues
Quote by BostonLP

I've used vista. I didn't like it, I switched back to XP. It's not from what I heard, it's from experience.
Quote by Pyrest
I've used vista. I didn't like it, I switched back to XP. It's not from what I heard, it's from experience.

That's fine, but the bottom line is, it's not the "evil, buggy" OS it's made out to be.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Page 1 of 2