okay people.i figure a lot of you pro-gay people are mad at me right now,so vent away.
yes,i still dissaprove of homosexuality.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
I don't hate you, that's your opinion, which I merely think is wrong

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

This
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Zero-Hartman

cool.and thats the thing.it's all someone's opinion.

Did I miss something?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I'm starting to regret causally saying I love you quite honestly.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What did you say?
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I hate you with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. No, but seriously, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. Was that last sentence in your original post even needed? It seems like you're trying to get a debate going by saying that. Or maybe, that's just me.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Kosh H
i still dissaprove of homosexuality.
this...
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
I basiclly was saying i did not approve of being gay and that gay sex is disgusting.
Kensai,don't you dare take that back!

Quote by freedoms_stain
I don't know what you said, but anti-homosexuals are retarded.

Then why comment on it if you weren't listening to begin with? Keep flaming to a minimum, please.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
All you other douche bags don't tell other people how to live their lives, if they want to be gay, it's none of your business.
Quote by Ticket48
I hate you with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. No, but seriously, I don't hate you, I don't even know you. Was that last sentence in your original post even needed? It seems like you're trying to get a debate going by saying that. Or maybe, that's just me.

no,i love a good argument.but i'm also kinda stupid.
beleive it or not.

Quote by black007hawk2
Then why comment on it if you weren't listening to begin with? Keep flaming to a minimum, please.
Because he obviously expressed anti-homosexual sentiments? Thus, by my definition he is a dumb shit?
Quote by black007hawk2

I don't need to know Genesis completely to know it's science is retarded. Nor, for that matter, Leprechaunism (is that even a word?)

Seriously TS, what did you say?
Who cares if you hate homos? So what. Everybody hates something....I think it's wrong to hate people for what they are....very wrong...what's the big deal with homosexuality??? NOTHING. Why hate people you don't even know?? What are you? Some kind of religious bastard?? But hey, everyone's got their opinion and we should respect that. Just don't discriminate.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You can disapprove of something all you want. As long as you don't actively persecute and incite hatred against them.

yeah i don't go around fire-bombing gay clubs.

everybodys entitled to an oppinion but youre just trying to stir sht up. it would be like a gay guy that knows how you feel graphically describing his sexual techniques to you just to get a rise out of you because he knows it would bug you just like you know saying that will bug others. and by the way i think this is just sexual mccarthyism (GIYF if you dont know what i mean)... you only fear it because the threat of becoming it is considerd a frightful possibility to you. boo ya to you sir
Quote by Warheart1188
Who cares if you hate homos? So what. Everybody hates something....I think it's wrong to hate people for what they are....very wrong...what's the big deal with homosexuality??? NOTHING. But hey, everyone's got their opinion.

Beat me to it...

This thread is pointless..
I hate you

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

this much

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't really have anything against gays..
It's just most of the gay people I've met are the type that are so blatantly just trying to provoke a reaction about their homosexuality..

They go to the greatest extents to look, sound and act as gay as possible so people pass comment on them. Like I said, I have nothing against gay people but I don't like the idea of homosexuality and I don't want it shoved down my throat by these extreme-gays..

Note: I am aware of the 'i dont want it shoved down my throat by these extreme-gays' bit and how ironically disgusting that sounds i just have no other way of wording it at 2am..
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by freedoms_stain
Because he obviously expressed anti-homosexual sentiments? Thus, by my definition he is a dumb shit?

Ok, you disagree over something. Is it really that big of a deal as to call somebody names over it?

Quote by LordBishek

I don't need to know Genesis completely to know it's science is retarded. Nor, for that matter, Leprechaunism (is that even a word?)

Seriously TS, what did you say?

Um, what do Leprechauns and the Bible have to do with this? I didn't mention either.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by freedoms_stain
I don't know what you said, but anti-homosexuals are retarded.

Quote by RocksAwakening5
Did I miss something?

these
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Johnny Trash
I don't really have anything against gays..
It's just most of the gay people I've met are the type that are so blatantly just trying to provoke a reaction about their homosexuality..

They go to the greatest extents to look, sound and act as gay as possible so people pass comment on them. Like I said, I have nothing against gay people but I don't like the idea of homosexuality and I don't want it shoved down my throat by these extreme-gays..

Note: I am aware of the 'i dont want it shoved down my throat by these extreme-gays' bit and how ironically disgusting that sounds i just have no other way of wording it at 2am..

This is what i'm talking about!

Quote by black007hawk2
Ok, you disagree over something. Is it really that big of a deal as to call somebody names over it?

Um, what do Leprechauns and the Bible have to do with this? I didn't mention either.

I mean to say you don't have to know all of a viewpoint to denounce it. I was just using the Bible and "leprechaunism" because they have little evidence to back them up, they're just examples I was using.
You don't even have to be pro-gay to dislike you. Just gay-tolerant.

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You can disapprove of something all you want. As long as you don't actively persecute and incite hatred against them.

This.
Anyone is entitled to any opinion they want, in my book, but when it starts interfering with someone else's life, they're dead wrong.
So TS, I honestly probably wouldn't get along with you, but you probably wouldn't get along with me--but I won't hate you for an opinion.

PS: I have no idea who you are.
DOWN&OUT